How many erbbers currently have covid ?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Man this is so frustrating I’ve never been so sick in my life my test came back negative. Wife’s is positive.
I’m going to guess if you test again you’ll be positive
I’m hearing of that happening pretty regularly

not maybe you’re still 2 feet ahead of it, and it’s just gonna keep chasing you

• Haha
Reactions: keenfish and rts265

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
The whole thing is insanity!

Social distance when in public.

Get your covid test before you board the plane.

Welcome to the party...........

Fuckthisbullshit
i like how my flight on aviance...which USED TO OFFER FREE BOOZE....all of a sudden cut it out because of covid. pieces of sh!t. if people can drink water throughout the flight, i can drink several doubles. pieces of sh sh!t.

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
I’m going to guess if you test again you’ll be positive
I’m hearing of that happening pretty regularly

not maybe you’re still 2 feet ahead of it, and it’s just gonna keep chasing you
I’ve been running from this thing for two years and it was brought right into my home. I pretty much paid for delivery

• Haha
Reactions: Bob Dobbalina

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I’m done with quarantine and tested negative a few days ago
I feel like I have this super power right now. Like, I can’t get it so again after just getting over it, and I can’t give it since I’m over 10 days and tested negative. I’m like the best person to be around now

feels good
Dinner at a vegan restaurant, with my gluten free diet tonight and I’m not sure if I wish I had my sense of taste back, or if maybe not

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I feel like I have this super power right now. Like, I can’t get it so again after just getting over it, and I can’t give it since I’m over 10 days and tested negative. I’m like the best person to be around now

feels good
Dinner at a vegan restaurant, with my gluten free diet tonight and I’m not sure if I wish I had my sense of taste back, or if maybe not
Assuming my test results come back positive, I’m looking forward to coming out on the other side of it fully vaxxed & boosted with antibodies ready to let the whole world spit in my mouth. Game on!

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit

feels good
Gluten free vegan? Taste buds are definitely not necessary, probably even better without!

:shameonyou:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY

feels good
Let’s have lunch or dinner soon, anywhere but the vegan joint

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
The kids got through the it like champs I’ll say that. Coughing for one day and the three year old took a long nap then back to normal. Wife had maybe one bad day. Today was the worst for me. ive had worse hangovers.

Reactions: keenfish

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Niece had "flu like" symptoms for a day and a half and explained the same thing, "I've had much worse hang overs last much longer".

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site

feels good
why you gotta bag? here i was going to say you shoudl join me for a tour of some sh!thole bars, a few roudns at m y office, then dinner at a taco truck

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
i like how my flight on aviance...which USED TO OFFER FREE BOOZE....all of a sudden cut it out because of covid. pieces of sh!t. if people can drink water throughout the flight, i can drink several doubles. pieces of sh sh!t.
i just flew avianca for the first time. didnt realize it was spirit air-ish. probs wont do that again but on the bright side - the plane was so old - there was actual legroom in coach and the seats go way back.

Reactions: keenfish