How beat down would you have to be to be a Republican?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
What would do it? I’m sure I would break eventually, with enough torture. But to completely suspend rational thought, to substitute what you want to be real for what is actually real - you’d have to beat me a lot.
Sad, tired old white men who feel that their status is society is being chiseled away by progress.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
The sensible Right will vote for a Leftist.

Even Fecal has never said anything so stupid....G*d knows he's tried though.
You know, Charming,
If your team would have occasionally called out the obvious bullshit, you might still be listened to about this stuff.

If you had said, "Jared really doesn't know anything about brokering peace", if you had said, "Maybe Donnie shouldn't rent out entire floors to the Saudis, at inflated rates", if you had said, "The tRump Foundation shouldn't be making campaign contributions back to Donnie" then you might have some credibility. But you and your team showed themselves to be thoughtless.

So when you say to me my posts are stupid, it carries no weight.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You know, Charming,
If your team would have occasionally called out the obvious bullshit, you might still be listened to about this stuff.

If you had said, "Jared really doesn't know anything about brokering peace", if you had said, "Maybe Donnie shouldn't rent out entire floors to the Saudis, at inflated rates", if you had said, "The tRump Foundation shouldn't be making campaign contributions back to Donnie" then you might have some credibility. But you and your team showed themselves to be thoughtless.

So when you say to me my posts are stupid, it carries no weight.
When he reads this and starts cutting himself you’re responsible.

• Haha
Reactions: Driftcoast

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
Update: We Found a “Staggering” 281 Lobbyists Who’ve Worked in the Trump Administration
That’s one lobbyist for every 14 political appointees, and four times more than Obama had appointed six years into office.

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
Update: We Found a “Staggering” 281 Lobbyists Who’ve Worked in the Trump Administration
That’s one lobbyist for every 14 political appointees, and four times more than Obama had appointed six years into office.
He has really “disrupted” the status quo!:ROFLMAO:

ratfink

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 15, 2008
Texas Gulf de Mexico
The Republicans can't do it because they haven't evolved enough to build a fire.
No, they're generally the folks who supply the ungrateful with fuel for their transportation, heat/cooling for their homes, energy to feed their families, fund innumerable charities, schools, hospitals....yeah, build a fire. Give it up.

BTW, the foundational components of your surfing life

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
No, they're generally the folks who borrow money from your children and give it to their friends in order to supply the ungrateful with fuel for their transportation, heat/cooling for their homes, energy to feed their families, fund innumerable charities, schools, hospitals....yeah, build a fire. Give it up.

BTW, the foundational components of your surfing life
Fixed that for you