How about that Democrat Debate?

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
This thread is just more proof of how weak the democrat field is. An entire thread dedicated to their debate turns into a discussion of Trump. #impeachharder
Illogical. If trump is strong, why would we want a candidate who’s strong? We want ideas and plans that will benefit the US and everyone in the US. Republicans don’t try to do this.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
There's that binary thinking again

I was actually referring to the less than half point, as only about 50% of eligible voters ever actually vote
Just facts, and not your "alternative facts" your cult leader trained you to believe.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Just facts, and not your "alternative facts" your cult leader trained you to believe.
BUH DRUMPF

You just can't help yourself, can you? Even when something has nothing to do with Trump

What are you going to do with yourself when he goes away?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Just can't accept you got conned, what else to expect from an middle aged guy who joined the Proud Bois
You too? You're also a graduate of the Fecal Face Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too?

Surely not. You alternate between saying they're acting badly because they're bad vs acting badly for being dumb. Presumably with the idea that if only they were smarter they'd act better.

It's been 4 years now. What is it that would make you think Trump's supporters are somehow unaware of what he is and what he does?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You too? You're also a graduate of the Fecal Face Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too?

Surely not. You alternate between saying they're acting badly because they're bad vs acting badly for being dumb. Presumably with the idea that if only they were smarter they'd act better.

It's been 4 years now. What is it that would make you think Trump's supporters are somehow unaware of what he is and what he does?
It is a mix some are just dumb and gullible, brainwashed by the right wing misinformation networks. The others are just sh!t people who think it is cool to have a corrupt scumbag as President.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Okay, so it's both.

Like I said, you're ilking about half of everyone, or close enough to it. It's not just the lunatic fringe. If you think calling them stupid or evil is going to result in any of them switching sides then I would offer the suggestion that maybe it was that kind of talk that made the sale for their support of Trump.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Okay, so it's both.

Like I said, you're ilking about half of everyone, or close enough to it. It's not just the lunatic fringe. If you think calling them stupid or evil is going to result in any of them switching sides then I would offer the suggestion that maybe it was that kind of talk that made the sale for their support of Trump.
Gotta call it like it is, how do you explain blue collar contactors supporting a supposed billionaire famous for ripping off his contractors? Or people who believed Trump was going to drain the swamp? Or that Trump was going to pullout of the middle east? Still waiting for my better cheaper healthcare and the coal miners going back to work.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
The main motivation is spite towards the other team aka Librul Tears.
If that's what you think then would you guess that calling them evil and stupid would be a productive approach to wining-winning-winning?

The right has its own version of this and it doesn't serve their interests very well, either.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If that's what you think then would you guess that calling them evil and stupid would be a productive approach to wining-winning-winning?

The right has its own version of this and it doesn't serve their interests very well, either.
Right back to calling things how they are, do you believe in objective right and wrong or truth?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Oh, so we're done talking about politics now? Because politics is about people's perceptions and world views and the ends justifies the means, not about pure truth vs fiction.

If you work with groups of people or play on a sports team or live with someone else then you will understand what I mean when I say there are sometimes more important things than being right. Multiply that by 330m people and we get the political environment that exists today.

The ongoing primaries will result in a winner as determined by whomever ends up with the most votes. Not based on whose worldview and intentions are closer to that of God. Or Cthulhu. Way of the world.

Reactions: mundus

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
So is Bernie a misogynist/liar or is Lizzy just a liar?

Although we probably have to review what it takes in 2020 to be called a liar post Trump.

nevermind…

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
So is Bernie a misogynist/liar or is Lizzy just a liar?

Although we probably have to review what it takes in 2020 to be called a liar post Trump.
Trump broke that egg, along with several others. If that egg can be put back together at all then it would have to be a lefty doing it because I don't see how the righties could pull that off.

WRT Bernie vs Warren, her allegation that Bernie talked sht about the capability of women to be POTUS seems wildly out of character for the guy.

One of the talking heads speculating that it's possible Sanders made some comments about a female candidate having a tougher time than a male in taking Trump down due to Trump's antics and then Warren taking the wrong message from that. So maybe there's some truth to both sides of the story.

Last edited:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I think its fairly clear that Lizzy is desperate and that was a dishonest gotcha to get Bernie. Either she is outright lying or she is taking something way out of context. I find Bernie to be more believable in this instance.
Agreed.