How’s the stock market?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Buy a 150cc or 250cc motorcycle like everyone else on the planet. (Oh wait, do they even sell those in the USofA #1! ?)

On that same topic, I always LOL @ the American obsession with 600cc+ bikes. So many dummies.
I want to but I can't even right a bike without almost getting run over.

I won't even get an e-bike for this reason.

I start to think about and I go NO!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Buy a 150cc or 250cc motorcycle like everyone else on the planet. (Oh wait, do they even sell those in the USofA #1! ?)

On that same topic, I always LOL @ the American obsession with 600cc+ bikes. So many dummies.
Going on any kind of highway on a smaller-displacement motorcycle sounds skurreh.

There's quite a few 200-250 class dual sports and even a Duke 200 which I'm SHOCKED they brought over.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Going on any kind of highway on a smaller-displacement motorcycle sounds skurreh.

There's quite a few 200-250 class dual sports and even a Duke 200 which I'm SHOCKED they brought over.
You mean freeway, not highway.

A 150 on the freeway = fuck no

A decent 250cc should be no problem from short freeway commutes and keep your speed under control so you don't do anything stupid.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You mean freeway, not highway.

A 150 on the freeway = fook no

A decent 250cc should be no problem from short freeway commutes and keep your speed under control so you don't do anything stupid.
I mean the highway called I fucking goddamn 95. Even the 60-65 limit zones that would be the funnest on-road motorcycling here in North Flordy, I wouldn't want something buzzy and buzzed out. Plus you're on the Noel end of the spectrum and I'm on the Jimbo end of the spectrum. There's many colors in the homo rainbow, as Ween says.

But yes 600 supersport being the beginner bike sounds terrifying. And I think you are talking about the 405 or whatever they have in your little sister city where you're lane-splitting the gridlock yes the small light bike knifes that sh!t.

PeterDj

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 11, 2018
WTF SNAP? A couple weeks ago they are like oh yeah things are looking good, revenue is up, we have this cool little drone that will follow you and make you famous. Tonight, they are like oh just kidding, everything sucks. 30% drop after hours. What is the point in having a quarterly earnings report only to change your mind a couple weeks later. Fuck these kooks, im going all in on bitcoin.

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
CNBC=Cathie Wood, crypto...

...and this scumbag in an interview today lol

The look on Melissa's face makes it seem like Julian just dropped his drawers or somethin'.

Judging from his grin she might be right.:barf:

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
CNBC=Cathie Wood, crypto...

...and this scumbag in an interview today lol

The look on Melissa's face makes it seem like Julian just dropped his drawers or somethin'.

Judging from his grin she might be right.:barf:
These people spew gibberish day after day. Of course we're in a recession. David Goldman has been right about the Fed killing the stock market. The real tragedy will be the continuation of Boomers in the workforce. Imagine dying in your cubicle surrounded by total strangers.

Part about ESG and how disconnected the public is on the reality of renewables is key

A lot of guys like Buffett get rich simply by knowing how things work - infrastructure is made out of concrete and steel, agriculture requires KNP, our entire economy is dependent on hydrocarbons, etc.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Fusion experiments are supposed to start for the ITER in three and half more years.

Be great if everything goes as planned.
the full force of global humanity should be brought to bear on this project

I see something like this and I cannot fathom why we have not done a better job to accelerate development and testing

fk mars...for real...I'm Team Musk #1, but holy sh!t, how pointless are rockets to Mars when we could be putting our best and brightest dollars in to something that would, in a single stroke, completely revolutionize our species' existence

Reactions: Mr Doof

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
^ - Having humans on Mars means that should we be stupid enough to kill our biosphere or have some natural disaster on epic scale happen, humanity doesn't die out (right away).

Just think if there is another Toba experience in our lifetime or our great grandchildren's, or even something half as powerful.

Yes, yes, super longshots, but they happened before, and will happen again in the course of "long time".

Meanwhile, more work on the ITER and other sources of "cleaner" energy.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Imagine dying in your cubicle surrounded by total strangers.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

A lot of guys like Buffett get rich simply by knowing how things work - infrastructure is made out of concrete and steel, agriculture requires KNP,
Yup.

Including where/when/how to take advantage of government freebies/subsidies.

our entire economy is dependent on hydrocarbons, etc.
Nonsense!

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
So I heard in passing the other day that there is an actual lack of shipping vessels to keep up with long term demand due to lack of production capacity. Lotta shipyards no longer operational.

Can anyone elaborate?