How’s the stock market?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Off topic but kind of interesting. FB shutting down it's recognition software 4 days ago.

Gave it to Meta.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You were right! It's pumping today! You should start your own signal group. :roflmao:
I've been waiting for Rivian to go public for a long time.

I was sitting at the airport early on Wednesday, randomly glanced at the TV screen and saw it just happen. Snatched a bunch of shares that same second. That was 32.08% ago. :dancing:

Last edited:
Reactions: sussle

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
up another 12% today - all hail Subway :bowdown:

my first entry point was $10.94 and then added some lots here and there on the way up. will take some profit at $15 and ride it from there, on the house's money :cheers:

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
up another 12% today - all hail Subway :bowdown:

my first entry point was $10.94 and then added some lots here and there on the way up. will take some profit at $15 and ride it from there, on the house's money :cheers:
ok, I flew surfcat to f-ing Hawaii, I've shown dozens of erBBers some EPIC adventures and/or blacked out nights on the town. I've introduced fellow erBBers to potential new jobs or opportunities etc, travel pointers, you name it... After this YELL STOKE tip, can we finally acknowledge that to be subway'd is a GOOD thing? come on guys, work with me here. I'm fragile right now, I need a win. I'm closing deals like f-ing crazy but all these big 2021 contracts don't pay me squat and all they are doing is making next year that much harder, and i'm wound tighter than a poorly tuned steel drum

I mean schitt, I actually SOLD a little bit of YELL to bolster my cash on hand, because that had gotten lower than I've seen in YEARS. Although to be fair, the cash crunch was the result of a 4-digit crypto spending spree last week

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
@Subway

I'll vouch. Being subway'd is a GOOD thing!

Still hodling YELL and RIVN. Be sure to check your PLA holdings today. I just sold, although I think it could have another leg after pull back. :shaka:

Last edited:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
@Subway

I'll vouch. Being subway'd is a GOOD thing!

Still hodling YELL and RIVN. Be sure to check your PLA holdings today. I just sold, although I think it could have another leg after pull back. :shaka:
Thanks maybe I’ll raise some cash on that

but dammit man I see all these real deal coins on these big dips and I WANT TO BUY THEM ALL

friday can’t get here fast enough. Pay some bills, buy some groceries, and buy some more crypto

I will either get rich or require an intervention. Possibly both. The first would be worth sitting through the second, nodding politely

3rd edit: thanks for the PLA heads up. It was just the sort of modest profit take I needed to offset the earlier binge (and cover my medmen visit today too)

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Damn RIVN taking a beating :drowning: Highly speculative, given that it's at 1/8 the market cap of Tesla (another highly speculative stock) and does not even produce a sellable car yet?

Oh well, I'll keep Hodling, still seems like a good long term play :beer:

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Damn RIVN taking a beating :drowning: Highly speculative, given that it's at 1/8 the market cap of Tesla (another highly speculative stock) and does not even produce a sellable car yet?

Oh well, I'll keep Hodling, still seems like a good long term play :beer:
they've got a contract for 100K Amazon delivery vans. got in on today's dip.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
they've got a contract for 100K Amazon delivery vans. got in on today's dip.
Likewise. Long-ish HODL methinks. Thanks @r32 for returning the tip! Just the tip, just for a second, just to see how it feels... :roflmao: :ban: :dancing:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PJ

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yeah that was super classy. And people wonder why most people resent the ultra elite. They’re not all bad but Jesus wept man, that’s some cold blooded schizz

to counteract such a negative portrayal of the C suites of the world, our company was directly and catastrophically impacted by the lockdowns and the prolonged Stay at homes etc. our prior CEO, who ran the company for decades and overall grew it into the biggest of its kind, he was the kind of guy who, when faced with a recession or let alone a catastrophe like this one, he would lay off hundreds and hundreds of people without a second thought, and then just rebuild and rehire when business picked back up. Poor humanity, and also just outdated and short sighted businesses thinking, when faced with a prolonged downturn that we knew would eventually end.

our guys, who are by no means perfect nor saintly, pulled some very well played financial and cash rearrangements, freed up a Billion dollars in free capital, and literally held on to just about every employee across the country, except for only maybe the newest of hires who hadn’t even really gotten started. They made sure to hold on to us for some sense of decency, but of course they also know how expensive and unpredictable it can be literally re staffing a 1.5 billion dollar per year publicly traded company. You can’t just flip a switch. But overall, my feeling is they have really tried to do right by as many of us as possible, and I respect that from a human and business sense, and now that business is practically roaring out of control, we are all here to take advantage of it and come barn storming out of our Covid slumber into a huge wave of demand for what we do

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit and PJ

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Yeah that was super classy. And people wonder why most people resent the ultra elite. They’re not all bad but Jesus wept man, that’s some cold blooded schizz
At least some of them sound like they deserved to get shitcanned.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yeah, that certainly changes the optics. The plot thickens

and we did in fact sack a few reps who were not even pretending to work or lift a finger, just happily collecitng their 100k draws and just totally blowing off work for months on end.

Last edited: