How’s the stock market?

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
SP&500 in a huge resistance at 4200... I think this is make or break. It's sure looking bullish but everyone's too greedy... as a child of the bear market that tells me everyone should will be humbled very soon. Of course I have zero bull market experience, so...

Reactions: Northern_Shores

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
DIS ~+23% 1mo
AAPL ~+19% 1mo
GM great news on Tues and ~+20% 1 mo
Sold some PFE dividend reinvest shares this AM to lower % of holding and increase buying cash in the account.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
More potential for profits than being a professional ranter. :poke: :bricks:
Ranting would be what you did on the crypto thread, when you filled three pages bitching, moaning, and trashing various posters here.

:toilet:

The cherry on top was when you directed that one particular very nasty threat at me.:shameonyou:(n)

You're lucky r32 deleted all that stuff before most people got the chance to see it.

You should've been banned.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Ranting would be what you did on the crypto thread, when you filled three pages bitching, moaning, and trashing various posters here.

:toilet:

The cherry on top was when you directed that one particular very nasty threat at me.:shameonyou:(n)

You're lucky r32 deleted all that stuff before most people got the chance to see it.

You should've been banned.
Sorry about that, I was going through the toughest time of my life by a very, very longshot (I actually mentioned it on the thread and you thought it was a good opportunity to put salt in the wound). Unfortunately it spilled over your sorry ass a little bit. ma bad.

Request a ban to Subway if it's important to you. I'll oblige.

Regardless, thank you for mentioning Metamucil on the other thread. I was already on it but having been good advice I know your intentions were good.

Now stop being so fucking soft, you look like me.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Sorry about that, I was going through the toughest time of my life by a very, very longshot (I actually mentioned it on the thread and you thought it was a good opportunity to put salt in the wound). Unfortunately it spilled over your sorry ass a little bit. ma bad.

Request a ban to Subway if it's important to you. I'll oblige.

Regardless, thank you for mentioning Metamucil on the other thread. I was already on it but having been good advice I know your intentions were good.

Now stop being so fucking soft, you look like me.
Fukking 10 ply he’s so soft

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Sold some PFE dividend reinvest shares this AM to lower % of holding and increase buying cash in the account.
i've been mulling this as well - time to free up some cash, increase my risk tolerance a bit, and take advantage of some bargains? have some money in a few DRIP stocks i could cash out as well.:unsure:

fwiw, my favorite DRIP stock is PSEC, which ranges around $7-8 per share, pays out $.06 per share monthly, and the DRIP gives you a 5% discount on the purchase of the reinvestment shares. works out to something like a 9.5% annual return - that one, i'll keep :cheers:

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Big pump for Crypto tech stocks today:

Coinbase up 23.99% (166% this year)
MicroStrategy up 9.04% (107% this year)
SilverGate up 29.13% (86% this year)
Riot up 9.18% (140% this year)

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Fukking 10 ply he’s so soft
The most likely reason this place gets shut down is because of the poor effort made to moderate people who are liabilities.

Redbone and the OT permaban comes to mind.

So dumb this place almost got the axe over that. The mods were warned about that guy and did nothing.

Stu Lanning was another one. An accident waiting to happen. Is he still alive or did he carry through with the threats to kill himself?

Last edited:

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
The most likely reason this place gets shut down is because of the poor effort made to moderate people who are liabilities.

Redbone and the OT permaban comes to mind.

So dumb this place almost got the axe over that. The mods were warned about that guy and did nothing.

Stu Lanning was another one. An accident waiting to happen. Is he still alive or did he carry through with the threats to kill himself?
Ban brukuns! Ban brukuns! Ban brukuns!

• Haha
Reactions: Subway