How’s the stock market?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Lol the market has definitely cooled today although those EV stocks still going wild. Except Fisker which is now bankrupt (again).

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Im just going to grab an ETF for cannastocks and hold for awhile, we will see if dems make any headway...

Same. CNBS

Did you buy?

Back around early 2021, one of my nephews was asking for moolah to buy some pot stocks, He wanted 50% of profit of a stock he liked, I offered 10% since it would have been all my money and me likely paying any gains tax. (no 'deal' was ever reached)

But if I/we could have timed it just right........and shorted it, would be sitting pretty now:
1711668290784.png

PS

Hot tip from motley fool: rare “all in” on OLED. Component maker for virtually everything (including next waves of iphones) gonna buy 2 shares at 240 each, camp on them for a decade see if it really goes up several thousand split adjusted %. Another pick for you CBD guys that has a much lower entry point- charlottes web.
It’s a long hold. 5+ years
That way people can't call BS on it and will forget about it if it never pans out.

The erBB never forgets...if you liked it at 240, you'll love it now:

1711669046688.png

And will guess the Charlotte's Web went the same way as so many other pot stocks, but someone else can look that up.

Last edited: