How’s that fake NY POST story going?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I thought dems hated emoluments
Yeah, and while this is interesting and potentially something, it’s not enough to sway against trump, and his unknown business dealings, hotels dealings, and nepotism
Trump lost the credibility to question the integrity of others because he’s flaunted his lack of integrity for years

So, yeah, dems hate emoluments, but a single unproven instance isn’t going to keep him from getting elected
If he’s elected, the republicans can impeach

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Yeah, and while this is interesting and potentially something, it’s not enough to sway against trump, and his unknown business dealings, hotels dealings, and nepotism
Trump lost the credibility to question the integrity of others because he’s flaunted his lack of integrity for years
To sum up this viewpoint. Democrats hate family businesses and successful business enterprises. Democrat always think the successful stole it. They favor corrupt government beurocrats instead.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
To sum up this viewpoint. Democrats hate family businesses and successful business enterprises. Democrat always think the successful stole it. They favor corrupt government beurocrats instead.
Add summarizations to the long list of things you suck at
And now back to ignoring you

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017

So, yeah, dems hate emoluments, but a single unproven instance isn’t going to keep him from getting elected
If he’s elected, the republicans can impeach
running an actual international business vs getting paid multi million $ fees for "introductions" to the VP

yeah, no

Reactions: GromsDad

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
“The author of the Post’s stories on the stolen Hunter Biden emails, Emma-Jo Morris, is a former Hannity segment producer-booker who has written a total of three articles, all of them covering the Biden story and published today. If Giuliani is obfuscating about how he came across these emails, Morris does not seem to be the reporter who is most likely to crack open his cover story.”

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: hal9000

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Is there something that implicates joe Biden?
If not, how about somethin* tangible that Biden is agreeing to here?

With voting happening right now, isn’t it in the country’s best interest to not take this drip drip drip, but wait, this is just the beginning, here comes more, approach?
What are they waiting for?
Or is this all there is?

And if this is all there is, then the president should be running on his accomplishments and platform, instead of a smear ish campaign
But he has no integrity, so he does this instead

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
“The author of the Post’s stories on the stolen Hunter Biden emails, Emma-Jo Morris, is a former Hannity segment producer-booker who has written a total of three articles, all of them covering the Biden story and published today. If Giuliani is obfuscating about how he came across these emails, Morris does not seem to be the reporter who is most likely to crack open his cover story.”

:ROFLMAO:

why are they so comically bad at this?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Copy of the FBI Subpoena for the laptop dated December 9, 2019. Is hal contending still that its all fake?

"The FBI’s subpoena of a laptop and hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden came in connection with a money laundering investigation in late 2019, according to documents obtained by Fox News and verified by multiple federal law enforcement officials who reviewed them. "

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
That is a picture of what appears to be a subpoena, but since it’s not from an official government website, I call bullshit. It would be easy enough to doctor that photo.

i don’t see Hunte’s name anywhere on there. I see the name of the computer shop.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
That is a picture of what appears to be a subpoena, but since it’s not from an official government website, I call bullshit. It would be easy enough to doctor that photo.

i don’t see Hunte’s name anywhere on there. I see the name of the computer shop.
I posted just one page of what's out there. There is an official case number. If this were a negative story about Trumby your hair would be on fire. Since its your guy you ignore and downplay.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
“What’s out there”

”I read it on the internet. It must be true”

Hunter is “my guy”? That‘s news to me. I’m not voting for Hunter.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Hal. The story here is not Hunter's crack addiction. Its that Joe Biden is a corrupt politician who used his son and his brother as conduits to sell his influence and his office to China and Russia. You can try to deny it but he's been caught.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Hal. The story here is not Hunter's crack addiction. Its that Joe Biden is a corrupt politician who used his son and his brother as conduits to sell his influence and his office to China and Russia. You can try to deny it but he's been caught.
Right, and that influence peddling is a drop in the bucket compared to Kushner's.

Nobody thinks Biden is good; it's that the alternative is a Republican.