House in Northern Baja

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
My Step-Mother's House is up for sale in Real Del Mar. Just a stones throw away from Baja Malibu.

So my Father-in-Law just recently passed and it just too much house from my Mother-in Law.

They built it out in 2001. This house is RAD. Full Bar Set up, treated water system and CUPOLAS! My Father in Law loved Cupolas and incorporated them in a few areas in the house.

Also an Elevator! Yep, there is an elevator in the house to the second story.

Hot Tub, yep, with views of the Coronado's Islands...Along with all West views from the house.

I've spent tons of Holidays and family gathering at this house. It is Epic!!

Real Del Mar has it's own 24/7 guard gate and security so it is protected. Plus, the clientele that live in the community don't put up with sh!t...but they do like to party. You will get to know everyone in the community with open arms.

If you're going to buy in Northern Baja, this is the way to do it.

The lot was cherry picked by the Father-in-Law awhile back with the best views in Real Del Mar...views of the islands and ocean. They used to live on the Ocean Side of Point Loma for decades but pulled up stakes to live down in Real Del Mar permanently.

Also community pool with pool room just down below.

I dig this house but can't buy them out because I have two girls going off to college.

This is Epic Northern Baja. This is one of the best ways to do it.

Land and Lease was sussed out from the getgo. He was a lawyer and knew his shiit. Legit.

Real Del Mar

Last edited: