House for Sale on Lanai

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
I did some events at Oprah's montecito place before and after she bought it and seems the same. Full time maintenance crew. Imagine owning owning a small hotel with super pricey landscaping landscaping and 100% vacancy 24/7/365.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: that's got to suck hard.

i'd go cactus and rock garden zen chic if ever got into that sector, works for low maintenance and wow factor.

shaheeb

OTF status
Feb 24, 2013
legend has it, From what I was told,
$he bought up a Sheetload of land on one of them thar islnds near lanai, and proceeded to build her own highway upcountry, and fenced the whole property as well(many acre$), she intends to keep the rascals off her rocks

HarryLopez2

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 11, 2020
Damn, Boltz Bros are tree trimming now??
What don't they do? They have been producing what looks like good turmeric, lilikois, and other veggies. Hard to get in touch with, too.

They practiced on their farm, felling some biggies. Of course, I did watch them bring down a big one, ropes tied to trucks :roflmao: which ended up smashing 1/3 of the busted trailer Ton was living in at the time. They have improved since then. And, Ton didn't seem to care.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
photo removed I guess ~ it was all over the top of photo ...
Damned time zones!

Always posting in here when it's after dark for you all and the monsters under the bed come out to play.

Always missing the "good" bad stuff too.....

I :love: U R32, but jeeze, leave something up for a guy to peruse!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: