Holy crap the tourists are pouring into town!

doc_flavonoid

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 27, 2019
Enduring summer holidays is the price we pay for living in nice beach towns.
heard this so many times whining about the mobbing. ..

cue karen voice "well thhats the price you pay for living in such a beautiful place"

i say fack you fackn facks. i pay the price on my property taxes and the maintenance bills on my truck driving his sh!t coast road everyday. my home aint your fackin playground so fack the fack off

fackn wankers

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Crowds have been steadily thickening here as well.

I'll be staying home, probably watch the colorful fog from the roof

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
why this weekend? is there some event?
all the “patriots” who shrugged their shoulders on 1/6 and dismissed the insurrectionists as “tourists” are gonna put on a weird display of blind nationalism for the country they attempted to overthrow. I plan on getting drunk with friends and blowing sh!t up just because it’s fun.

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube
all the “patriots” who shrugged their shoulders on 1/6 and dismissed the insurrectionists as “tourists” are gonna put on a weird display of blind nationalism for the country they attempted to overthrow. I plan on getting drunk with friends and blowing sh!t up just because it’s fun.
Cool man, see you in Portland.

(I'm the one in the black hoodie and matching pantaloons). :cool:

Last edited:

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
It’s super smoky and my eyes are stinging. Ima be pissed if the mountain road is closed.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
all good at my local - fireworks on the beach for all, tourists and locals. plus some surf:cheers:

20210702_205835(0).jpg

Reactions: Boneroni

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
heard this so many times whining about the mobbing. ..

cue karen voice "well thhats the price you pay for living in such a beautiful place"

i say fack you fackn facks. i pay the price on my property taxes and the maintenance bills on my truck driving his sh!t coast road everyday. my home aint your fackin playground so fack the fack off

fackn wankers
Every time I get pissed about tourists, I just look out at my backyard and remind myself - well, they ain't got this. So that's why they descend like locusts on July 4. And yes, that's a dolphin.

1625315210956.png

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I read the title of this thread as, “the terrorists are pouring into town.“

Then I put on my reading glasses. Whoops.

Then I realized, 6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

Be careful out there.