Hoebert is Damn Dumb

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Our boy started a thread calling her dumb. I say we give him a pass on Boebert.

Also I am not sure if it's Florida has a decent amount of hot women folk but this stuck up self righteous complete idiot archetype runs rampant. Beware.

Is that not first class? Like a shitty one? Is she 5'2"? Looks like a big seat for economy.

????

She's from suburban Orlando and her district is rural Colorado.
His ilk got her elected.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Our boy started a thread calling her dumb. I say we give him a pass on Boebert.

Also I am not sure if it's Florida has a decent amount of hot women folk but this stuck up self righteous complete idiot archetype runs rampant. Beware.

Is that not first class? Like a shitty one? Is she 5'2"? Looks like a big seat for economy.

????

She's from suburban Orlando and her district is rural Colorado.
I think you are right. I stand corrected.

I want a pod.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I'd just pay out of my own pocket so the cry babies wouldn't have an excuse to cry.
Yeah, you would. But you're not a mountable woman from suburban Orlando that thinks because every idiot with an F-150 and a room temperature IQ tried to buy you a Coors Light, that makes you an expert on the Constitution, firearms, epidemiology, fiscal policy, and running a restaurant where there aren't lulzy food poisoning outbreaks.

You didn't have helicopter parents and it was possible for you to get your ass kicked at many points in your upbringing.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Reactions: sirfun

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Oh and I did.

It's funny how that influences how I carry myself now.
So your entire existence hasn't been defined by using your looks/social status to extract resources from other people.

So yeah, you'd pay for the sh!t you pay for now even if you had more money.

You'd make a god-awful UCF Sorority Girl. Just sh!t-tastic.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
So your entire existence hasn't been defined by using your looks/social status to extract resources from other people.
Paratisim is a viable survival strategy in nature.

Why wouldn't it appear in the social sphere?

It's going to be tough when she looses her looks.

(There is something rat like to her.)

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Paratisim is a viable survival strategy in nature.

Why wouldn't it appear in the social sphere?

It's going to be tough when she looses her looks.

(There is something rat like to her.)
There'll probably be lots of mental issues that all people have if they were desirable once and become invisible.

Otherwise, most good-looking women who chart this type of course and avoid prolonged substance abuse issues will have amassed resources sufficient for a life in comfort even if they ditch all of their husband and only half of his sh!t.

It's tough if you're a kid in Rwanda.

Reactions: mundus

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
There'll probably be lots of mental issues that all people have if they were desirable once and become invisible.

Otherwise, most good-looking women who chart this type of course and avoid prolonged substance abuse issues will have amassed resources sufficient for a life in comfort even if they ditch all of their husband and only half of his sh!t.

It's tough if you're a kid in Rwanda.
"Ah, Bartleby! Ah, Humanity!”