History / Memories of the erBB

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Who was the Dutch dude with the hemp hoodlambs. Met him in Adam... But,yeah, the entire stay, foggy.
I was trying to remember his name. I had an entire wall stacked with those things when the cops came through the door re the supposed bomb threat. The boxes had HEMP written on them in giant letters. I got cops over there looking at Hemp Hoodlambs and then giving me the evil eye. Good times.

• Haha
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I don't know, but every time I hit the refresh button it's a rush!

Is it dead yet? Is it dead YET?

Life on the edge post COVID.

M Thompson is rolling over in his grave.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I had fun with that lameness troll while nameless was here. (respect for the power trim) The LeeP for LeeD was another personal favorite. I apparently went too far with my Boy Stewart troll. So many trolls. Bassy was eventually banning me right out the gate with every new troll. The Barry Bonds/elk suit banning was probably the hardest I have ever laughed in here.

"Come on Scott. THAT was funny. I know you laughed. I only said what everyone else was thinking. Let me back in. Pretty please?"

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
I had fun with that lameness troll while nameless was here. (respect for the power trim) The LeeP for LeeD was another personal favorite. I apparently went too far with my Boy Stewart troll. So many trolls. Bassy was eventually banning me right out the gate with every new troll. The Barry Bonds/elk suit banning was probably the hardest I have ever laughed in here.

"Come on Scott. THAT was funny. I know you laughed. I only said what everyone else was thinking. Let me back in. Pretty please?"
What is this banning you speak of?

Reactions: diro

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
Where'd Hootski go?

Wouldn't have met You Can't Be Serious without the erBB. HIs surfing life is almost as badass as Truth's.

Reactions: Boneroni

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Does anyone have my photoshop of the sunny garcia incident in Australia where him and two others beat up some kid for dropping in during a free surf?