History / Memories of the erBB

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Some erBB jargon. Sorry that I can't identify the originators.

stocked
kuk
moran
ubb (ultimate bro brah)
show us your t!ts
pics or it didn't happen
nightly nug
breath-holding contest
...is the name of my new band
Speaking of Ultimate Bro Brah, was he forced into retirement due to WSL covid?

Reactions: diro

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Some erBB jargon. Sorry that I can't identify the originators.

stocked
kuk
moran
ubb (ultimate bro brah)
show us your t!ts
pics or it didn't happen
nightly nug
breath-holding contest
...is the name of my new band
* Done
* Official
* Show us your t!ts

* If you go to Mexico you will die
* Stroganoff
* Internet strength man
* Dwarf touch aka "Touch"
* Assimilate or GTFO or STFU :bricks:

Last edited:

warble2

Gerry Lopez status
May 5, 2008
SaltCreekRat and CCG are probably both 35 by now.
TeamScam and I haven't posted while hammered in over a decade.
Nameless is still waiting for the Sloughs to get big enough for a surf-off.

You're old.
Will there be a guest appearance of Warren Yee power trimming?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I joined (again) about the same time as ppk, back when the icq.

Lurked before and after. That fascist bassy banned me with regularity so chingue a su madre. I got more interested with the thread about when velzy kicked out (“friend” of my dad) and especially with my old buddy Midget Smith’s kickout. Turned out we had/have some mutual friends Peter eh! Some good news - Little Ziggy. Some bad news - little Greg. Both kids from the 204 ghetto. Ron Mahalo from the same place. Others that have walked a similar path.

GEO showing up unknown out of nowhere wanting to trade some Valium for a couple of joints. GEO and Ryan showing up the next day after their resources had been exhausted at the titty bar. Hey, he paid me back before he blew town.

afoaf has three good boards stashed in the bodega for anything you’re gonna see here. A friend of mine, but more important, a friend of my family and anexos.

Oceanslide, dudebro, obslop, and the guy that insists you can surf huahua without a.50 cal for regulation, him too.

ManDingo trips by, good people. Family people.

The poster formally known as AG. Thanks for the edumacation and probably the best three stage rebound turn I’ve ever seen. At least without hand foiled fins.

Thanks to you sponge, ycbs, Troy, racer, bud, et. all for the continuing stock from the 808 region!

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Some of my best memories of this board are meeting surfwordz and Piercer on my first Hawaii trip. One of the best trips of my life. Super aloha I'll never forget. I got Honolua 3 times that trip and 8 days of Wordz spot. All the days I scored Mex with GeoPac. DMJ with JJR. The base with groovn, CA Surfer and otf. The days we got at the base were unbelievable. Time on our side, we got it empty alot. Met Nep and Mr. Doof. Surfed OB with Doof and Reality Check. Scored both times. The wild parties at Geo's with Spoonfish. Lunatics. Both of them. I have a lifetime of memories from 20 years of this place. It has been a good run.
Must not forget iceman, ocean, stinkeye, and steak all out drinking one night. Got SC good a few times.

Reactions: the janitor

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
1 Malarcus perving on my Sweetie-pie via a photo taken by Seth at Surfcat's Guinness record for most consecutive day surf party, and watching the turkey deep frying nearly go horribly wrong.

2 Having my haircut by Nep's wife

3 Meeting PPK, R3W, Random Guy, bandini, Nep, Reality Check, Racer1, Onuela, Qsurf, Rice, and a bunch more others too.

4 Riding the Future Primitive in NZed and meeting Groovin' there and then riding it in SF before it was destroyed by a Swaylocker

5 Getting Vegemite from Witchipoo

6 Getting plumeria seeds from Surfmomster

7 Being overserved with Bobsurf at Edinburgh Castle

8 Too many lists written as fast as I could type

9 Surf reports

10 Being reminded how much I really don't know about so many things

Reactions: Boneroni

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yeah along with the hilarity and good times all mentioned above, still to this day I am often surprised by the random, super specific, technical, and even Archaic skills and knowledge kicked around here. Humbling at times, but impressive nonetheless. Especially for a bunch of surfers.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
DR Classics, Ardens, parties at Groovns and the Hut, Tabularasa, many surf and snowboard trips, hell, just a ton of sessions in general with a shitload of people on here. Destroying Angels fans at Bad Religion, Maiden, etc. concerts with 20w50 and Rockso. Lots of good times that are keeping on rolling.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Yeah along with the hilarity and good times all mentioned above, still to this day I am often surprised by the random, super specific, technical, and even Archaic skills and knowledge kicked around here. Humbling at times, but impressive nonetheless. Especially for a bunch of surfers.

Reactions: Boneroni