History / Memories of the erBB

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Hey Dixie .....
In the beginning, wasn't there a chat format like ICQ on the erBB?
I don't know why it keeps bugging me to think that there was .... and the trash-talking that went on .... :roflmao:
There was a live chatroom for a little while early 2000's.

It was out of control troll fest so it didn't last very long.

Needless to say I was very active in the chatroom in the evenings after a couple toddies. CCG was a regular in there too.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
There was a live chatroom for a little while early 2000's.

It was out of control troll fest so it didn't last very long.

Needless to say I was very active in the chatroom in the evenings after a couple toddies. CCG was a regular in there too.
Me too!
Id forgotten about that

Reactions: keenfish

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Some of Geo's parties had 50 erBB'ers in attendance and were some of the best house parties I had ever been to in my life. Just wild events. Cops showing up. Tabularasa rocking out. 2 cops showed up one time and got on the microphone and said to break it up and a girl took the mike and said I will blow you both right here and now if you let them play for another hour. The 150 people there cheered her on. Both were intrigued. They gave the band 15 minutes.

Last edited:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Hey Dixie .....
I don't know why it keeps bugging me to think that there was .... and the trash-talking that went on .... :roflmao:
Dot matrix. Happy Andy sez “ Hellu”!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Hey Dixie .....
Yes there was.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Dirty D. What a walking contradiction. Polite, loyal southern girl but a stripper with daddy issues and a bad cocaine habit she kept on the downlow. She was amazing in bed. We would drop 2-3 hits of E and fukc on and off for a day and a half.

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Yes there was.
Man, I'd forgotten about that. The first icq surf type group I ever joined was the surfing one on AOL. That was way, way back pre-my even getting the ermag.com job. But some of the early AOL'ers were active on the early erBB - and that chat room was active into the mid 90's. I actually met a few cool folks on the AOL one and had some infamous times with a couple of 'em. Anyone remember what the AOL one was called?

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
Some of Geo's parties had 50 erBB'ers in attendance and were some of the best house parties I had ever been to in my life. Just wild events. Cops showing up. Tabularasa rocking out. 2 cops showed up one time and got on the microphone and said to break it up and a girl took the mike and said I will blow you both right here and now if you let them play for another hour. The 150 people there cheered her on. Both were intrigued. They gave the band 15 minutes.
did she just give them hand jobs?