Hey Snorklers, Snorkle This!

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
^^^^^EGGZACTLY^^^^

Back in the late 70's a bunch of bales of weed washed up on the beach at Oxnard Shores, the Coast Guard and Police were all over it.

kpd73

Nep status
Apr 5, 2014
Why can't something like that happen to me? :cry:
Seems it only happens to people who would contact the authorities.

"911...what's your emergency?"

"Yeah, hi. WOW. I can't believe this but I was snorkeling and I just found a bag with sixteee....sev....uh, sixteen...um...point...seven, yeah, yeah, whew- sixteen point seven lbs of cocaine in it. That's it. Sixteen point seven. Not sixty seven. That would be Crazy! Right?"

"Sir could you slow down and speak up? I'm having trouble understanding."

"Sorry. It's my covid mask. Muffles my voice. Also makes me clench my jaw..."

Reactions: Autoprax

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
i dont know any drug dealers so i wouldnt know how to unload it
plus i'd be paranoid of the owners of the coke finding out

Reactions: toPBk

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
If stored properly, cocaine deteriorates very slowly. Like a lifetime supply of coffee. Up until the ticker stops ticking.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
It can be done, sell the product to “right” dealer who caters to the upper and upper middle classes. Come on guys, didn’t you learn ANYTHING from Weeds? Don’t prey on the downtrodden, profit from the rich

Last edited:

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
There is a local lawyer, by this day and age I can safely call him old school, but he was recommended to me by much older school who didn't want my case.
As hard as it was for me to believe, this guy had cocaine guy written all over him, which is extra odd because the last lawyer the previously mentioned really old school lawyer recommended really was a coke guy who had since unraveled, hence the need for a new guy.
Long story short, in jail guys knew him well which to me was taken for sour grapes until I met someone from. A different walk of life who lived next door to the lawyer and confirmed, for many years they burnt the midnight oil over there, different people coming and going in the middle of the night for more than decade.
I wouldn't want to sell to that kind of uppr-middle class.
Nope, I would just have a really potent coffee replacement. Maybe put some aside, safe deposit box, for a rainy day, like the next time I need a lawyer.
Chances are...

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
There is a local lawyer, by this day and age I can safely call him old school, but he was recommended to me by much older school who didn't want my case.
As hard as it was for me to believe, this guy had cocaine guy written all over him, which is extra odd because the last lawyer the previously mentioned really old school lawyer recommended really was a coke guy who had since unraveled, hence the need for a new guy.
Long story short, in jail guys knew him well which to me was taken for sour grapes until I met someone from. A different walk of life who lived next door to the lawyer and confirmed, for many years they burnt the midnight oil over there, different people coming and going in the middle of the night for more than decade.
I wouldn't want to sell to that kind of uppr-middle class.
Nope, I would just have a really potent coffee replacement. Maybe put some aside, safe deposit box, for a rainy day, like the next time I need a lawyer.
Chances are...
In Philly it was a Dentist named Larry Lavin aka Dr Snow.

toPBk

Miki Dora status
Mar 27, 2002
North Pacific Beach, CA
about 15-18 years ago.. a place about 9 no make that 10 spots south or north .. who can recall ;) of 000's childhood hangout.. let's just say about 500-600 yards north... Big (like at least 2' by 3' .. maybe wider - appeared to be heavily wrapped in cellophane) Square Grouper of (presumably) the Devil's Lettuce washed up onto our reef pre dawn (many of you have that dry reef as your default Dell screen saver). Everyone saw it at first light about to paddle out on an otherwise average but fun crisp winter morning. No one wanted any part of it. Heck, I'm pretty sure some folks went home dry just because of it. We just ignored it and paddled out... there was little talk of it - but only to the extent of - SH!t.. hope no bullets fly (the takeoff is about 60' offshore) ... We were stupid.. around same half decade we all got it real good one winter all day glassy day with whale carcass floating in channel to north (20-40' away)

I remember it well and am shocked that we didn't see an armada of sirens or worse before I got my 3 to the beach and skiddalled. Not the kind of crowd we should be looking to be connected to...

there were at least a half dozen -erBB folks there that early morning - many long since retired from this place .. but for the record.. none of those guys ever wanted to do any harm to a certain Ventucky warehouse in which an er-BB legend may have worked

LeeD'sWaxer OUT:jamon: