Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Speaking of posters threatening others,
This hasn't aged well

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
:ban::ban:I see dat!!
I wonder if he deletes his post before Groundswell sees it.

"These people are terrorists. If the government doesn't hunt them down the American people will.

ANTIFA...we are coming for you. This is treason." - Jonahbrah the evangelist

Reactions: mundus

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Nothing deserves a ban, but that is cringy :LOL:
I agree, nothing deserves a ban, as long as we have thed ignore option, but isn't that EXACTLY what I was accused of?

Violent fantasies of hunting down people, on the exact same thread where Jonahbrah is getting all preachy.

@Groundswell should just come out with who were the "many" who accused me.

In my thinking, what is really out of line is blind accusations where you can't say anything in your defense. Once you are banned, you can't even quietly message the moderator who banned you. If it wasn't for Groundswell 's sticky post about "no threatening " I wouldn't even know it was Groundswell who banned me.

I really do appreciate everyone here who had my back. If it weren't for the support of you guys, this account and probably my i.p. address would be blocked.

I've been bickering with some of you guys for like 12 years now. I still laugh at my first go around with GWS over Bonzer rockers. The mods shouldn't stop long term friendships over some completely made up fictions.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I agree, nothing deserves a ban, as long as we have thed ignore option, but isn't that EXACTLY what I was accused of?

Violent fantasies of hunting down people, on the exact same thread where Jonahbrah is getting all preachy.

In my thinking, what is really out of line is blind accusations where you can't say anything in your defense. Once you are banned, you can't even quietly message the moderator who banned you. If it wasn't for Groundswell 's sticky post about "no threatening " I wouldn't even know it was Groundswell who banned me.

I really do appreciate everyone here who had my back. If it weren't for the support of you guys, this account and probably my i.p. address would be blocked.

I've been bickering with some of you guys for like 12 years now. I still laugh at my first go around with GWS over Bonzer rockers. The mods shouldn't stop long term friendships over some completely made up fictions.

Tl,dr: jabroni

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
I'm kind of lost here.

Is Every Surfr a reincarnation of FecalFace? I thought the world had become a happier place.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

Maybe Groundswell and/or r32 can tell us exactly what happened.

This is really curious.

I find it hard to believe someone would be banned based solely on PMing the mods an accusation.

Usually they would need to see something like a PM first...or maybe a screenshot of a post that was quickly deleted.