Hey everysurfer

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I got banned for threatening people and some sort of fantasy gun play. That, and being all around obnoxious.

here's my ban reason, "You have been banned for the following reason: Threats towards other message board members, talks of shooting in fantasy type situations, multiple complaints from other message board users, and general attitude that is used to enrage other users into arguements.. "

So while i do poke fun at you all, how is it my fault if somebody else gets "enraged"
'
as for the other threats, and shooting fantasy, that is just pure bullsh****t. I'll donate $100 to the charity of choice for anyone who can post up any threat I've ever made. It has never happened, and it isn't my style. I mean, it would just be stupid on its face. I only know a couple of you in real life, so how am i going to do anything anyway? Magic? Its just a stupid thing to accuse me of. but it did have its effect.

The "Everysurfer - Done- " thread by Duffy is gone. On the side, I really appreciated everything you all said. No joke, it meant a lot. My "Groundswell, we gotta talk" thread from this morning is gone. That kind of sucks, because at least for those of you who caught it, it was pretty classic. My sense of humor was overflowing. I had the three day weekend to stew over it. But it did have some effect. R32 contacted me and said he would look into it.

The enduring question is, who would be such a little bit***ch to go to the moderators, and flat out lie to get me banned? That is some over the top crazy right there. I have a pretty good idea who I have pissed off lately, with the combined lack of stability to to become "enraged" as groundswell put it. It wouldn't be something normal, like "tRump sucks". No, I think this got under someones soul, to their deepest convictions. Something fundamental to them. Right to their religion. We had a little back and forth on the Covid thread. A little back and forth bible verse quoting. Part of my past is growing up in a very fundamentalist religion. Form that, I know the Bible pretty much inside -out. No Bible thumper likes to have his own doctrine turned back to him to show what a total hypocrite they are. My only guess is that's where you will find my JudasBro. But only Groundswell really knows.

Lets see where this all goes, if I get Everysurfer back, and if this account and this thread get deleted.
TL/DR

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
Shoots, GG threatens the life of people and gets brought into the Principles office to get his hand slapped. Also noted he has the most complaints of any Poster combined....

• Haha
Reactions: jkb

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
my comeback would be complete if I could get a serenade from Witchipoo, Marylin Monroe to JFK style. I've always admired Witchipoo's spunk

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I got banned for threatening people and some sort of fantasy gun play. That, and being all around obnoxious.

here's my ban reason, "You have been banned for the following reason: Threats towards other message board members, talks of shooting in fantasy type situations, multiple complaints from other message board users, and general attitude that is used to enrage other users into arguements.. "

So while i do poke fun at you all, how is it my fault if somebody else gets "enraged"
'
as for the other threats, and shooting fantasy, that is just pure bullsh****t. I'll donate $100 to the charity of choice for anyone who can post up any threat I've ever made. It has never happened, and it isn't my style. I mean, it would just be stupid on its face. I only know a couple of you in real life, so how am i going to do anything anyway? Magic? Its just a stupid thing to accuse me of. but it did have its effect.

The "Everysurfer - Done- " thread by Duffy is gone. On the side, I really appreciated everything you all said. No joke, it meant a lot. My "Groundswell, we gotta talk" thread from this morning is gone. That kind of sucks, because at least for those of you who caught it, it was pretty classic. My sense of humor was overflowing. I had the three day weekend to stew over it. But it did have some effect. R32 contacted me and said he would look into it.

The enduring question is, who would be such a little bit***ch to go to the moderators, and flat out lie to get me banned? That is some over the top crazy right there. I have a pretty good idea who I have pissed off lately, with the combined lack of stability to to become "enraged" as groundswell put it. It wouldn't be something normal, like "tRump sucks". No, I think this got under someones soul, to their deepest convictions. Something fundamental to them. Right to their religion. We had a little back and forth on the Covid thread. A little back and forth bible verse quoting. Part of my past is growing up in a very fundamentalist religion. Form that, I know the Bible pretty much inside -out. No Bible thumper likes to have his own doctrine turned back to him to show what a total hypocrite they are. My only guess is that's where you will find my JudasBro. But only Groundswell really knows.

Lets see where this all goes, if I get Everysurfer back, and if this account and this thread get deleted.
Well, we can't post up your threats if they've taken down your account can we?

You threatened to cancel your reservations at Jalama. Where can I collect my $100?

• Love
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Are people really messaging the moderators and snitching on other posters...
I would tell you the answer to that, but the moderators have threatened to drop a load of bricks on my head if I name names... :bricks:

Oh my.

That was violent. :ban:

Reactions: Retropete

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017

I would think this sort of talk would be meant to enrage someone...
Oh Yeah! SInce you're kinda back, what's up with that campsite at Jalama? still available??

and

I thought the erbb was just lockerroom banter amongst gentleman??

Maybe Deforest knows what's up? Maybe he was the little tattler??

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Oh Yeah! SInce you're kinda back, what's up with that campsite at Jalama? still available??

and

I thought the erbb was just lockerroom banter amongst gentleman??

Maybe Deforest knows what's up? Maybe he was the little tattler??
Jalama was last month. Plaskett is October. if i don't go, (and probably won't) Duffy asked first. Maybe u to can split it? It takes two vehicles

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The most interesting thing about this thread isn't the backpedaling essay.

It's that a handle called "Why_was_I_banned" was actually approved, not to mention approved in only a few days.

Record time!

Reactions: Kento