Here It Is

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
In addition to the Harvard ethics professor going full cocaine is a hell of a drug when saying it was bluetooth peer to peer with no central repository, and then in the next sentence saying of course there will be a central repository, I'm more triggered by the authorities requesting it so they can basically pirate it but make it BigBrother-ware.

Also I like the Apple and Google totally care about you but it's actually about the turf they butter their bread on. Using data for ad revenue, and selling user data to anyone is their piece of the pie. Pay up states, and statists!

But others have been frustrated with rules set by Apple and Google that curb their ability to collect users’ location, phone numbers and other details.

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
In addition to the Harvard ethics professor going full cocaine is a hell of a drug when saying it was bluetooth peer to peer with no central repository, and then in the next sentence saying of course there will be a central repository, I'm more triggered by the authorities requesting it so they can basically pirate it but make it BigBrother-ware.

Also I like the Apple and Google totally care about you but it's actually about the turf they butter their bread on. Using data for ad revenue, and selling user data to anyone is their piece of the pie. Pay up states, and statists!
dude. i have a link to a new podcast from that lady. it's 6.5 hours long. you'll love it. let me find that link . . .

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
dude. i have a link to a new podcast from that lady. it's 6.5 hours long. you'll love it. let me find that link . . .
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Oh holy hell I'm sorry I ever said anything wrong! Please put the contact tracer a few inches up my asshole and I'll walk backwards bent over and naked through the Castro and send over my SSN and PINs for cards that have withdraw-able funds.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

The central repository, that’s gonna be in China.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
just get an infected minion to put his phone in a waterproof case and patrol the lineup at Malibu then call Newsom to round up all of the lepers

Reactions: Autoprax

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
all good. no one will force you to use it.

if used by enough people though, i believe the app will allow for more intelligent self-isolation decisions which will support a faster economic recovery.
they want it to be de facto required

like, no public place will allow you in unless you “volunteer” your app data

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
they want it to be de facto required

like, no public place will allow you in unless you “volunteer” your app data
Then the courts will sort it out.

All these people protesting are so convinced of their "rights" and yet they have no idea of what state and federal governments can lawfully require within the context of COVID-19.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
My app data wouldn't be very exciting.

Did he go anywhere today?

No.
lt would be cool if it listed things you almost did

“He thought about going surfing, but decided to wait for his new changing poncho from Amazon first”

“He was about to empty the dishwasher but then audibly said f it and just used a coffee cup from the drying rack”

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF