Healing the nation will most likely come from the GOP. This gave me hope.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
what are you even talking about right now?
You gaslightinging for Trump/Putin/Proud Bois for the last 4 years and now want to wash your hands of it, in your pathetic world as long you never admit it you are never wrong.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I don't get why you're spinning your wheels making excuses for this...

Honestly, I'm not making excuses for the protest, hence me calling it a "dumb" protest and all of the other myriad posts I've made denouncing it

The problem is the reaction, which is both hyperbolic and hypocritical

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You gaslightinging for Trump/Putin/Proud Bois for the last 4 years and now want to wash your hands of it, in your pathetic world as long you never admit it you are never wrong.
1. What I've done is not gaslighting
2. I'm not trying to wash my hands of it
3. You're a relative newcomer here who's latched on to exaggerated and incorrect narratives based on things I did actually say or do that were invented by broken people who don't like me because they disagree with me. Although I've retold the truth multiple times you and others continue to latch onto the embellished story to the point where I am being gaslit (in the correct usage of the term)

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Your minimization tactics are a tell.
Oh you want me to match the hyperbole instead?

Minimizing isn't a tell, it is pushing the definition so far the other way that we actually arrive at the real truth

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
1. What I've done is not gaslighting
2. I'm not trying to wash my hands of it
3. You're a relative newcomer here who's latched on to exaggerated and incorrect narratives based on things I did actually say or do that were invented by broken people who don't like me because they disagree with me. Although I've retold the truth multiple times you and others continue to latch onto the embellished story to the point where I am being gaslit (in the correct usage of the term)
You are gaslighting right here,

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Oh you want me to match the hyperbole instead?

Minimizing isn't a tell, it is pushing the definition so far the other way that we actually arrive at the real truth
Yes, and people always want to bet when they think they are going to loose and men are wired to turn gay to destroy humanity.

--Wisdumb of the erbb

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
And you keep doing it.

Enjoy "your truth" buddy
If you are not spitefully trolling, you are as batshit as squiddlie, A mid 30s family man who even considers joining the proud bois does not speak well for mental health.

Reactions: hal9000

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
If you are not spitefully trolling, you are as batshit as squiddlie, A mid 30s family man who even considers joining the proud bois does not speak well for mental health.
That's a focus on one event that is nearly mentally ill

Get help

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I view this whole Capitol rush as the result of not taking other more localized "insurrections" seriously by their respective law enforcements.

CHAZ

Portland Federal Building

And numerous other "summer of love" incidents around the USA this last summer into the election.
Watch out, the people who scream bad comparison because they can't face their hypocrisy will be after you

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
That's a focus on one event that is nearly mentally ill

Get help
"I know you are, but what am I" Your go to when out of intellectual ammo, you really are a case of arrested development.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I view this whole Capitol rush as the result of not taking other more localized "insurrections" seriously by their respective law enforcements.

CHAZ

Portland Federal Building

And numerous other "summer of love" incidents around the USA this last summer into the election.

remind me again, was CHAZ set up with the intent of subverting the election and attacking senators?

typical apologist idiocy...

• Haha
Reactions: mundus