He was holding a BLM sign in the most racist town in America. What happened next will surprise you....

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

My favorites are "Why don't you go to Chicago where they're shooting each other", "Marxist!", "Communist!" and "What about the Irish?!"

The old erBB staples.

Reactions: Woke AF

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
What a weird group of people.

I wouldn’t mind just dropping a bomb on the whole town.

That‘s Clinton country, btw.
Thing is, it's not just that town, half of the comments people were shouting from their cars in that video - you can hear daily on erBB.

And that's from coastal elites, not the Arkansas inbreds. (except for ifailalot who's a Zonie)

Clintons can go get RONAIDS as far as I'm concerned.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Thing is, it's not just that town, half of the comments people were shouting from their cars in that video - you can hear daily on erBB.

And that's from coastal elites, not the Arkansas inbreds. (except for ifailalot who's a Zonie)

Clintons can go get RONAIDS as far as I'm concerned.
Ifall lives in Arizona?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
At least he didn't get murdered for it like that black Trump supporter did.
He probably didn't wait for that guy who said he will back in 10 minutes, to go back home and grab his AR.

Nor did he stay after dark, as he was advised his ass will be beat.

Those racist pieces of sh!t are your people, embrace them.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Wow. I can’t respect a guy that lives in AZ and posts on a surfer forum.

He’s dead to me.
I predict an outstanding showing in a wave pool and a trip to the North Shore. Stamps takes the place of Chandler (not Griffin).

The twist this time is that when Burkhart pulls his leash, ikanealot gives him Covid. And that guy who steals his belt, oh damn.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Classic erBB. Two people that moved to California from more than 2,000 miles away, that between them surf less than 30 days a year where they live, knocking someone that moves to Arizona. I’m lamo @ you dummies.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Millie goes on and on about leaving the past behind and looking to the future and then brings up Margaret Sanger. Brilliant. I'm not sure the just message that video was trying to convey, except that BOTH sides aren't listening much to each other. Also, nearly all of those Trump supporters say that he "tells it like it is" and isn't a liar.

Last edited: