He was holding a BLM sign in the most racist town in America. What happened next will surprise you....

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Classic erBB. Two people that moved to California from more than 2,000 miles away, that between them surf less than 30 days a year where they live, knocking someone that moves to Arizona. I’m lamo @ you dummies.
Ifailalot needs a White Knight, thank Jesus you jumped in to save him.

I never post "do you even serf bro" bullshit, that's all Grommy and Caca. But since you made a jab, because you're a miserable cünt, for more than 30 years my life was planed around surfing. I've never lived away from the ocean.

Arizona is just a libertarian sesspoll of vomit and dhiarhea, exactly where ifailalot needs to be.
That's all.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Ifailalot needs a White Knight, thank Jesus you jumped in to save him.

I never post "do you even serf bro" bullshit, that's all Grommy and Caca. But since you made a jab, because you're a miserable cünt, for more than 30 years my life was planed around surfing. I've never lived away from the ocean.

Arizona is just a libertarian sesspoll of vomit and dhiarhea, exactly where ifailalot needs to be.
That's all.
I take it that began when you ran out of mozzies to slaughter.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
He saying that Im a war criminal.

It's what they do, he'll probably tell you that you're a pedophile.

It's good that all the racist fucks showed up in this thread to defend their people.
Are we back to the Jew hating Serb thing again? That was soooo 2019

Next thing ogre is going to say is that Casa is Filipino

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
I'll take "Creepy Kneeboarding Historians" for $400 please Alex.
"In 1991, Yugoslavia’s republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Bosnia) had a population of 4 million, composed of three main ethnic groups: Bosniak (Bosnian Muslim, 44 percent), Serb (31 percent), and Croat (17 percent), as well as Yugoslav (8 percent).

On April 5, 1992, the government of Bosnia declared its independence from Yugoslavia. The creation of an independent Bosnian nation that would have a Bosniak majority was opposed by Bosnian Serbs, who launched a military campaign to secure coveted territory and “cleanse” Bosnia of its Muslim civilian population. The Serbs targeted Bosniak and Croatian civilians in areas under their control, in what has become known as “ethnic cleansing.”

During the subsequent civil war that lasted from 1992 to 1995, an estimated 100,000 people were killed, 80 percent of whom were Bosniaks. In July 1995, Bosnian Serb forces killed as many as 8,000 Bosniak men and boys from the town of Srebrenica. It was the largest massacre in Europe since the Holocaust."

....meanwhile, Europe......................did nothing.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
"In 1991, Yugoslavia’s republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Bosnia) had a population of 4 million, composed of three main ethnic groups: Bosniak (Bosnian Muslim, 44 percent), Serb (31 percent), and Croat (17 percent), as well as Yugoslav (8 percent).

On April 5, 1992, the government of Bosnia declared its independence from Yugoslavia. The creation of an independent Bosnian nation that would have a Bosniak majority was opposed by Bosnian Serbs, who launched a military campaign to secure coveted territory and “cleanse” Bosnia of its Muslim civilian population. The Serbs targeted Bosniak and Croatian civilians in areas under their control, in what has become known as “ethnic cleansing.”

During the subsequent civil war that lasted from 1992 to 1995, an estimated 100,000 people were killed, 80 percent of whom were Bosniaks. In July 1995, Bosnian Serb forces killed as many as 8,000 Bosniak men and boys from the town of Srebrenica. It was the largest massacre in Europe since the Holocaust."

....meanwhile, Europe......................did nothing.
Europe did nothing because it's more complicated than your simple brain can comprehend with bullshit information you found on some shitty website.

"8% Yugoslav"? :roflmao: :roflmao:

What exactly is that?

The funniest part that both you and GDaddy got butthurt and are lashing out because of the racist pieces of sh!t that regurgitate the exact same bullshit you do.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Europe did nothing because it's more complicated than your simple brain can comprehend with bullshit information you found on some shitty website.

What exactly is that?

The funniest part that both you and GDaddy got butthurt and are lashing out because of the racist pieces of sh!t that regurgitate the exact same bullshit you do.
When do you plan on paying reparations for your slaughter of innocents?

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country

What exactly is that?

Bozniak Lives Matter

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Classic erBB. Two people that moved to California from more than 2,000 miles away, that between them surf less than 30 days a year where they live, knocking someone that moves to Arizona. I’m lamo @ you dummies.
If you’re including me in one of those two you’re wrong. Born and raised on the CA coast. Surf a lot more than 30 times a year.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Move back to Bosniserbohertzishitholistan (or whatever the fcuk they're calling it now), tourist kook.
The pro-ethnic cleansing Serbs will always deny the existence of “Bosnians, Bosniacs, Yugoslavs, etc.”

It‘s a tell and it’s all part an parcel to the attempted genocide of the Bosnian Muslims. Just simply deny they ever existed.