HE>I

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
yup
the worse are those tourists in their tourist convertibles and jeep rentals making their last drive to the airport from Princeville/Hanalei trying to "absorb" all that hawaiian scenic beauty one last time with a 2 mile back up of angry locals trying to make another Costco run and still get other things done for the day. Same with those heading out north from the airport when you're trying to haul ass to get a session in before dinner after arriving for your "surf-cation". The women doing those stupid movie-like hand surfing moves as they cruise at 35-40 mph. I like how they drive so slow on the open road but are too impatient to wait their turn at the Hanalei bridge or the other one lane bridges on the way to Haena. Same thing happens on the eastside drive from Kaneohe to northshore.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
yup
the worse are those tourists in their tourist convertibles and jeep rentals making their last drive to the airport from Princeville/Hanalei trying to "absorb" all that hawaiian scenic beauty one last time with a 2 mile back up of angry locals trying to make another Costco run and still get other things done for the day. Same with those heading out north from the airport when you're trying to haul ass to get a session in before dinner after arriving for your "surf-cation". The women doing those stupid movie-like hand surfing moves as they cruise at 35-40 mph. I like how they drive so slow on the open road but are too impatient to wait their turn at the Hanalei bridge or the other one lane bridges on the way to Haena. Same thing happens on the eastside drive from Kaneohe to northshore.
FWIW and FTR, I always drive with a safely heavy pedal foot on Kauai