HBO - The Last of Us

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
What I'd tell myself if I were to go back time-------> You are going to be doing a ton more of dishes than you ever thought, and for some reason, there are a sh!t load of zombie movies in the future that everybody loves. :socrazy:

pastel

OTF status
Nov 23, 2022
played both games to the end and loved every second. this series is starting out so good! i'm really surprised. can't wait for sunday! and severance was pretty awesome also

Reactions: brukuns

McHatin

Nep status
Apr 11, 2010
One of the posts above got it right, there is not much on TV right now. Plenty of decent shows, but nothing big budget that draws a wide audience like a GoT.

I have not watched Andor, but I may binge it tonight

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I haven't. Maybe i'll get disney for a month n check some of their stuff out.
Andor is worth it. I had trouble going through the first and second episodes but I'm oh so glad I did (a lot of shows are like that... you need time to get your bearings).

It's easily the best Star Wars content that came out in the last few years, maybe along with the Mandalorian. It's basically a prequel to Rogue One, which was probably the best Star Wars movie this side of the century.

Scratch that... go in with no expectations, it's probably better this way. Just know that you will be rewarded if you endure the first and second eps.

Reactions: futureExpat

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Manadalorian is good to watch too if you do the trial.

Kind of a kids show but well done and fun.

Pedro is good in that too.

The Beatles documentary is good too.

Long but you just have it on in the background.

I was there around that same time for.a short trip and going from So cal to England was like going to another planet. But I remember it being like that

Reactions: brukuns and Aruka

smithgrind

Nep status
Dec 25, 2009
PNW
PP was really good in Narcos season 3 as DEA Agent Pena. I think a BOT could've played Mando
and I wouldn't have noticed.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
To be clear, I really, really hated the way this episode ended... They ruined Bill and Frank's story.

SPOILER ALERT (The spoilers thingy doesn't seem to be working)

Let them fall in love, let them make oh sweet love, I don't care... but this is supposed to be a bleak show, not fucking P.S. I Love You... It should have taken an ugly turn near the end and Frank should have left. He then dies trying to leave and even leaves a letter to Bill saying "Still better than living with you", like the freaking game... but noooo, they had to put out 1:20 minutes of romance with a happy ending (fuck it they killed themselves, that wasn't bleak... it was a happy ending for their situation and I hated it)...

END SPOILERS

The moment this fuckers divert from the game's story they start to ruin it... What the fuck are they gonna ruin next?

Last edited:

pastel

OTF status
Nov 23, 2022
jeez. agree, what a waste of an episode. nonsense typical hollywood filler. they cant help forcing their square pegs. whatever, at least that chapter had an end and the show can move on...but like in the episode, the honeymoon is over, as far as my enthusiasm is concerned

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
jeez. agree, what a waste of an episode. nonsense typical hollywood filler. they cant help forcing their square pegs. whatever, at least that chapter had an end and the show can move on...but like in the episode, the honeymoon is over, as far as my enthusiasm is concerned
Same here. We shouldn't have elderly couples peacefully and happily dying in bed in this show... so out of place.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Not to mention the raiders who were actually lemmings, bumping into an electrified fence one after the other being completely incapable of simply going around it (even if it's to die on another trap.. but no, "the fence will take care of the rest"... Fuck, that was really, really bad... media outlets are claiming the episode was a 10... one wonders why. I was told not liking this episode makes you a nazi.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
  • Angry

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
The final 2 seasons of twd were pretty good as was black summer. Never played the game but so far TLOU is pretty good. Wish they showed more traps and chit in the last episode.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
The final 2 seasons of twd were pretty good as was black summer. Never played the game but so far TLOU is pretty good. Wish they showed more traps and chit in the last episode.
It was a solid 6/10.

I started Season 11 of TWD but was already getting tired of it. Maybe I'll tru to stomach it, but I could never get over them sending Rick away. Sometimes it's better not knowing the source material so you're not pissed. I probably could have enjoyed this episode more if I hadn't played TLOU.

Reactions: Havoc