Hawaii MMA high school takedown.

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
I'd bet a hundred bucks that Casa wouldn't stand a chance against either one of the girls in the video he posted.

now THAT deserves a:roflmao::roflmao:

• Dislike
Reactions: PRCD

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
My apologies if I got it wrong....but your description of the military was a bit off to put it mildly.
what do you mean?

Sure there’s other aspects like security cooperation, SLOC control, Airspace enforcement and control, USW, SUW, ISR, etc.

But primary job of conventional maneuver forces at the tactical and operational level is to win through superior Firepower.

I was just giving a laymens term on a surfer message board dude. Not writing my for me JPME class.

Reactions: Hump and tacos

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I'm really curious to know what you think you could do to beat Tyson.
Vale tudo style fight. Big cage. No rounds. No time limit.

Leg kicks and teeps from way outside, run around avoiding his punches (big cage, no time limit).

Dive in on a leg (Imanari roll or some variation) and heel hook him. He literally has no idea what to do about it.

Mike Tyson has himself said that he’d lose an mma fight to almost anyone and he said this when he was still a fuckking nightmare boxer.

Now, in the past here I said there was a possible path to beating him (which got completely misinterpreted). Of course all he’d have to do is catch me with a punch and I’m likely done.

But he’s been selling some boxing fitness training thing on IG and the ad shows him hitting the bag. The guy can barely move. If we fought tomorrow I’d destroy his knee. I have a high level of confidence in that.

He is very very slow.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
I would imagine Tysons ring control is pretty superior and he knows the angles and how to control the movement in it.

you’re prob right about getting a heel hook but I’d think 8/10 times when you shoot for a heel hook you get side stepped and Tyson knocks you out cold.

so at his age I wouldn’t say what you’re saying is unreasonable but that he likely wins more often then not.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
tyson looked pretty good n fast vs rjj not so long ago

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
what do you mean?

Sure there’s other aspects like security cooperation, SLOC control, Airspace enforcement and control, USW, SUW, ISR, etc.

But primary job of conventional maneuver forces at the tactical and operational level is to win through superior Firepower.

I was just giving a laymens term on a surfer message board dude. Not writing my for me JPME class.
Simply the military mission is to protect the United States at home and abroad and to have the ability to project this power anywhere in the world.

The tactical mission generally is to have a very quick and agile force that can hit quickly with deadly accuracy regardless of conditions, troop and asset numbers, or terrain.

Army tactical forces don't always have superior firepower and many times are at a disadvantage there. This is often times by design. Of course, the tactical mission is going to depend on many mission variables but advantage in terrain isn't guaranteed or often even available.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I would imagine Tysons ring control is pretty superior and he knows the angles and how to control the movement in it.

you’re prob right about getting a heel hook but I’d think 8/10 times when you shoot for a heel hook you get side stepped and Tyson knocks you out cold.

so at his age I wouldn’t say what you’re saying is unreasonable but that he likely wins more often then not.
One punch KO power is going to be extremely difficult for anyone to deal with. At some point you're going to figure out if you can take a punch from a guy like that.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Simply the military mission is to protect the United States at home and abroad and to have the ability to project this power anywhere in the world.

The tactical mission generally is to have a very quick and agile force that can hit quickly with deadly accuracy regardless of conditions, troop and asset numbers, or terrain.

Army tactical forces don't always have superior firepower and many times are at a disadvantage there. This is often times by design. Of course, the tactical mission is going to depend on many mission variables but advantage in terrain isn't guaranteed or often even available.
out of curiosity …
How long were you in the military for?

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Vale tudo style fight. Big cage. No rounds. No time limit.

Leg kicks and teeps from way outside, run around avoiding his punches (big cage, no time limit).

Dive in on a leg (Imanari roll or some variation) and heel hook him. He literally has no idea what to do about it.

Mike Tyson has himself said that he’d lose an mma fight to almost anyone and he said this when he was still a fuckking nightmare boxer.

Now, in the past here I said there was a possible path to beating him (which got completely misinterpreted). Of course all he’d have to do is catch me with a punch and I’m likely done.

But he’s been selling some boxing fitness training thing on IG and the ad shows him hitting the bag. The guy can barely move. If we fought tomorrow I’d destroy his knee. I have a high level of confidence in that.

He is very very slow.
It would be like when Couture fought Toney bro.
What I really want to know is
Who wins in a fight?
You and Royce Gracie
VS
Joe Rogan and Ronda Rousey?
You vs Ken Shamrock in his prime?
GSP rn?
A wicked drunk and coked up Conor McGregor???

Last edited:
Reactions: tacos