Hawaii- Done

steamroller

Michael Peterson status
Dec 23, 2007
48U - Green River, WY

Poho Ino!...you faka...da wala au stay all fakap...'ai kukai a make...

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Looks like Ha‘a was maybe scouting houses? I’ve seen too many Hawaiians (sad face) lurking around neighborhoods to know what that looks like.
That was actually my first thought too thst he was casing out spots.

I often see cars driving looking for opportunities. But with so many cameras on everyone’s house now- you’d got to be stupid to think you wouldn’t end up on camera.

Pretty bad to be hitting a 70 year old like that.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

I often see cars driving looking for opportunities. But with so many cameras on everyone’s house now- you’d got to be stupid to think you wouldn’t end up on camera.

Can’t the community just get together and tax him like private Pyle?

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii

Someone Said it was road rage and they pulled into that street to confront each other.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Someone Said it was road rage and they pulled into that street to confront each other.
Actually yea from the article that seems more likely.

Both were wrong for letting it get to that point. But to then beat on an old man like that when you’re 28 and then kick him when he’s on all fours is so dumb. Gonna end up getting locked up for it when could’ve just walked away or kept driving.

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
Unfortunately, this kind of behaviour - to resort to extreme violence without preamble or discussion - is symptomatic of methamphetamine intoxication.

Is the suspect on ice?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Dirt nap. :shaka:
In the olde days, that's what the government would've done. Nowadays, they do nothing. I'm convinced security cameras actually make the crime problem worse because they record who takes matters into their own hands when the government refuses to create order.

In this case, tying him up over a pair of sawhorses and caning his ass with rattan or hickory then spraying his face with pepper spray + die marker would get the point across. Putting the boots to him might rupture his spleen, liver, or kidneys then you have to drive him to the hospital or deal with a dead body.

Waiehu

Legend (inyourownmind)
Apr 1, 2009
Unfortunately, this kind of behaviour - to resort to extreme violence without preamble or discussion - is symptomatic of methamphetamine intoxication.

Is the suspect on ice?
Not sure if Aikau is on ice or not. I do know that he has completed a rehab program, with the help of some acquaintances of mine. What I am following closely is how he is going to be charged and what charges District Attorney Alm is going to pursue. IMHO, Alm seems to have a tendency, in crimes such as this, to under charge. In assault cases, under the law in Hawaii, if someone knows they are committing a crime against someone 60 years or older they will also face punishment under the Hawaii Elder Abuse laws. Alm does have a EAJU (Elder Abuse Justice Unit) that prosecutes all crimes where the victim is age 60 or older. If the DA also files the criminal complaint under this Elder Abuse Law, it will most likely mean a harsher sentence.

Reactions: bluemarlin04

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Not sure if Aikau is on ice or not. I do know that he has completed a rehab program, with the help of some acquaintances of mine. What I am following closely is how he is going to be charged and what charges District Attorney Alm is going to pursue. IMHO, Alm seems to have a tendency, in crimes such as this, to under charge. In assault cases, under the law in Hawaii, if someone knows they are committing a crime against someone 60 years or older they will also face punishment under the Hawaii Elder Abuse laws. Alm does have a EAJU (Elder Abuse Justice Unit) that prosecutes all crimes where the victim is age 60 or older. If the DA also files the criminal complaint under this Elder Abuse Law, it will most likely mean a harsher sentence.
I think since the victim is elderly he will likely be charged harsher.

I don't know what Ha'a plan is cause i doubt anyone gonna be like "oh hes cool, just a misunderstanding"

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
fuck I know everyone in this video and the poster too... damn. Not on Instagram so I don't hear about a lot of this stuff. Terrible. So many batu-ed out scrubs roaming around these days...

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Looks like charges are not going to be pressed.

But even then, looks pretty bad on him. And he may actually get licked by someone for it.

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
More evidence of the complete incompetence of state officials:

"In a statement, the city Prosecutor’s Office said it worked “closely with HPD on this matter and decided that there wasn’t enough evidence to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Ummmmm - video capturing the assault? What more evidence do you need?

Waiehu

Legend (inyourownmind)
Apr 1, 2009
More evidence of the complete incompetence of state officials:

"In a statement, the city Prosecutor’s Office said it worked “closely with HPD on this matter and decided that there wasn’t enough evidence to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Ummmmm - video capturing the assault? What more evidence do you need?
Well, kind of saw no charges coming. If the family wants justice, and I think they should. get a lawyer and file a civil case. Take it out of the hands of the Hawaii criminal justice system and before a jury. Would be interesting to find out what occurred behind the scenes to bring the decision to not bring charges. Maybe, if there is enough of an uproar, the DA will hold a press conference and justify his decision.

Reactions: bluemarlin04