Hawaii- Done

warble2

Gerry Lopez status
May 5, 2008
Hawaii? Not done yet!

We got settled in out rooms yesterday afternoon at a secret spot on Kauai. Our wedding anniversary and my birthday all in one week. We are so blessed to have View attachment 1329385 grandsons accompanying us on this adventure. So let trade winds blow, the Roosters crow and the time move slow….
I just ate a blackened mahi sandwich underneath that second green umbrella from the left with my kid. She had the bbq kalua sandwich and we washed em down with virgin pina coladas. P-----s has been goood the last few days. Meeting some friends to body whomp with the kids at Shipwrecks in an hour. Leaving tomorrow but feeling far from done. Enjoy, 2surf!

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
I just ate a blackened mahi sandwich underneath that second green umbrella from the left with my kid. She had the bbq kalua sandwich and we washed em down with virgin pina coladas. P-----s has been goood the last few days. Meeting some friends to body whomp with the kids at Shipwrecks in an hour. Leaving tomorrow but feeling far from done. Enjoy, 2surf!
#8306 buzz the rm and Ill walk down for a meet&greet.

• Love
Reactions: racer1

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Waiohai!...poipu...yaaaay
Heading to that area for Thanksgiving.

Spent my baby and toddler years in Honolulu and now this is our 8th trip to the Islands as a family, even though both my kids are now adults and one lives on Oahu (and is now dating a local girl!!). I think maybe when it's my time to die I'll head back for good.

Last edited:
Reactions: grapedrink

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
The economy is shifting. I hope everyone has some stashed away covid bucks for the downturn.

I base this on my surfboard sale analysis. During covid I would post boards and they'd be gone in a matter of days. Now I don't even get inquiries for my used boards. And I price them at 50-60% of retail so I know it isn't a price issue.

Reactions: PRCD

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
i bet when said economy shifts real estate will NOT slow down on account of
SO MANY people want it to. like me... :violin:

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
The economy is shifting. I hope everyone has some stashed away covid bucks for the downturn.

I base this on my surfboard sale analysis. During covid I would post boards and they'd be gone in a matter of days. Now I don't even get inquiries for my used boards. And I price them at 50-60% of retail so I know it isn't a price issue.
Used boards are next to worthless right now, at least in my experience trying to sell stuff online. It's pretty nuts.

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Used boards are next to worthless right now, at least in my experience trying to sell stuff online. It's pretty nuts.
It's crazy. I posted a board that was pretty much brand new at 50% of what it would cost to order. No interest at all. Two years ago it'd be gone in a day.

I guess if you like hoarding boards you could go and lowball people right now. lol

Reactions: Aruka

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Hawaii? Not done yet!

We got settled in out rooms yesterday afternoon at a secret spot on Kauai. Our wedding anniversary and my birthday all in one week. We are so blessed to have View attachment 1329385 grandsons accompanying us on this adventure. So let trade winds blow, the Roosters crow and the time move slow….
Do people surf that wave out front?

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii

same, got an album twinsman in XTR up for sale past three weeks at $800. One DM so far.