Hawaii- Done

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Hawaii is done when ding dongs like Fast Eddie still haven't had their ass kicked back to the mainland
Hawaii is done when Kooks like BJ Penn think they have mental capacity to run for Governor
Brah dis ain’t new

No blame me I voted for bu

Reactions: Muscles and hammies

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I've been in the water twice with Kolohe...once on a trip and once in Oxnard. Both times he was super chill, seemed mindful he wasn't at home.... wasn't back paddling or hyper aggressive. On the beach gave a ton of times to both adults and kids that wanted selfies, photos etc. I think he's probably a pretty good dude. Also if you a haole in Hawaii and haven't been at least one of the following: berated, threatened, sent in, or slapped, you haven't surfed enough. Don't get me started on what happens if you accidentally stay at a North Shore party too late.

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Beachgrit is like a supermarket tabloid.

I know it is complete garbage but I continue to read it because it is hilarious. The comments are always the best part.

Comment from Andino getting slapped:
I thought the open handed slap was a traditional Hawaiian form of assault on Haoles? Like a little amuse-bouche to cleanse the palate before the main course of a rear naked choke or a crack to the head.

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
AND, then there's Laird ~

Do people actually do free RFPs? Doesn't seem like a smart business model.