Hawaii- Done

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
No sense, it all dies in the summer anyway
Astroturf?

:shrug:

Stuff's gotten pretty good with time. We use one out here that the installer rolls over with sand mixed with some plastic beeds, it keeps it from overheating under direct sun, they use it for football pitches here in the islands. Looks great, never cut again, it's porous so the dirt that inevitably covers it always just gets washed into the Earth below with each rain.

Not that expensive compared to seeded grass when you look at it, great for desert settings. Actually improves the earth below it and immediately surrounding. New life sprouts around every football pitches edge where it was just barren hard packed dirt before.

Cool stuff. All 100% post recycled plastic used in its manufacturing.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
...its an understood thing...no one has to say anything or tell us...its just understood...pretty much self police...it works
If only there was more of this, it almost doesn't exist here, it blows my mind whenever someone figures out this concept on their own anymore, on anything. Done.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yeah love him or hate him, zuck bought the right apocalypse ranch. Grow and raise food, fish from the sea (provided there aren’t a bunch of zombies washing up all the time), more fresh water than nearly anywhere else on earth, and just about as far as one can be from anyplace else on earth too. And, it’s freaking NS Kauai. Nobody is whacking him there, it ain’t the 70s.

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Kolohe, got KTFO ~

Last edited:

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Who got details? We all wanna know.

I did read he got kicked out of pipe masters and sunset but dunno if that’s a rumour

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015

From this article it sounds like he ran his mouth off and caught cracks

He should’ve just paddled away and went somewhere else.

Now he gonna, at best, have a target on his back. At worst, he gets PNG from NS

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Who got details? We all wanna know.

I did read he got kicked out of pipe masters and sunset but dunno if that’s a rumour
AND, then there's Laird ~

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
AND, then there's Laird ~

That’s interesting.

But if they awarded a contract to someone on that rounds of RFP then they may have not stolen anything

I wonder how involved Laird actually is