Hawaii- Done

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Pretty much the dumb stuff I hear haoles and transplants babbling about daily.
Its pretty fucking simple. If someone in your household has COVID- dont expose others.
That's not really what we're talking about, though, is it? Are my words too big for you and my sentences too long? Here you go, ylsan boi:

Thank God I'm not in Hawai'i. It sounds like an absolute shriek-fest. Pull out the Fleet and give it to the Chinese.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
That's not really what we're talking about, though, is it? Are my words too big for you and my sentences too long? Here you go, ylsan boi:

Thank God I'm not in Hawai'i. It sounds like an absolute shriek-fest. Pull out the Fleet and give it to the Chinese.
Good.

We like it here. And don't want to overrun our limited medical resources cause we live in the middle of the pacific.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
My wife's cousin had a covid party for Christmas.
Her family and a bunch of their neighbors all got it so they had Christmas dinner/party together.
All the kids looked happy.

Reactions: npsp

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
You Hawaiians blew it back in the 70's by not sending that drug-dealing clown Fast Eddie back to Philly - now Hawaii is stuck with him and his two dipshit kids. However, now you have the chance to make the Facebook fairy very uncomfortable on Kuai.

Is Eddie gonna "give cracks" from his walker - as he approaches 70? Love these haoles who speak pidgen :loser: https://beachgrit.com/2021/12/thief-makes-biggest-mistake-of-his-life-after-breaking-into-sunset-beach-compound-of-notorious-north-shore-strongman-and-stealing-sons-electric-dirtbike-i-like-whe/

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Eddie is a POS.

Sold drugs all over and destroyed families. Many of them who were surfers and native Hawaiian.

• Dislike
Reactions: maybe

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
So, this is what social media has come to, jealousy over what others have stolen from them?

Well, I'm not Al Soldano, but I'm glad I decided to delete social media from my IRL.

:loser::foreheadslap::monkey:

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015

And yet I was the a-hole because I told people who were knowingly exposed to COVID-19 (and later tested positive) to stay the phuck away from me and my 3 year old.

vanrysss

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 25, 2019
from Oregon, now SD
Kam already flooding between Pipe and Rockies, tomorrow gonna be like a swimming pool. Maybe we can all surf the Waimea sandbar for New Year's and get e-coli.

Yewstreet

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 8, 2019
Anyone familiar with kauai have a good read on the kauai surf forecast? Gonna be in princeville from the 7-15. Forecast looks quite big. I've surfed the bowl a lot over vacations there, but haven't surfed it above double overhead.

Basically wondering how big of boards I should be bringing? If its in the gun range I'll probably just pass and try to surf wrapping swell on the other side of the island.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yew’ll be stocked a few of the days and watching the biggest day(s) unless you find a place to hide. I want to fly out

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Windy, Rainy with muddy brown water for the beginning of 2022 for most of Kauai over the last two + weeks. Surf has been mild to fun conditions for Hanalei & surrounding beach breaks ~
Hanalei Bridge closed due to flooding runoff New Years eve early AM hours and reopened after flood waters dropped. Fireworks were rampant at Pine Tree's and the Hanalei Pier last night. :applause2:

Last edited:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Gun or a semI with lots of foam? YMMV. I like shorter mini guns with foam for paddle and control and shortness for steepness

Reactions: Yewstreet

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
New Year's evening (the 1st) light off and on showers into midnight, Oahu was getting beat up by Heavy rain showers thunder and lightning with flooding in areas. By 1:00 / 2:00 AM, Kauai was getting pounded by heavy showers. By 3:00 AM, the sky was lighting up with giant flashes of lightning, heavy, boisterous thunder with light to medium showers. Crazy, beautiful light show standing out on my deck in light rain.
Emergency Call went out at 4:32 AM letting the Island of Kauai know that flooding was about to happen for Hanalei and the bridge was closed to traffic until further notice. 10:34 now (Sun) and the road into Hanalei has reopened.

New Years 2022.jpg

My location is the Blue dot.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Gun or a semI with lots of foam? YMMV. I like shorter mini guns with foam for paddle and control and shortness for steepness
I like 'em longer, in the 9' range. Hate chattering down the face of an oversized wave feeling like a skipping stone I chucked on a lake in summer somewhere back east as a kid. Also, love digging the entire rail of a big board. :bowdown::waving::shaka: