Hawaii- Done

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
@byoda SHHHHH!!!!!!! :trout:

But, no. That spot goes off every winter and I surf it all the time. I'm talking about the spots that come alive once every few years.

Funny story. One day I was out when it was like the picture. My brother paddled into a wave and I thought he was going left. I burned him on a right and a huge lip clipped him and washed him all the way to shore. He was less than amused. lol.

byoda

OTF status
Jan 3, 2006
@byoda SHHHHH!!!!!!! :trout:

But, no. That spot goes off every winter and I surf it all the time. I'm talking about the spots that come alive once every few years.

Funny story. One day I was out when it was like the picture. My brother paddled into a wave and I thought he was going left. I burned him on a right and a huge lip clipped him and washed him all the way to shore. He was less than amused. lol.
like the left off of bird shat isle

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Paul Lindo got hurt pretty bad out at Sunset on Friday. Was found unconscious in the water and ended up having his C4 vertebrae fractured. Did hear he went through surgery and is regaining feeling in his fingers. Here's hopes for a speedy recovery.
Oh no. I know Paul. He was recovering from another injury he suffered recently. Neck problems I think. I’m glad they pulled him out of the water and he’s recovering.

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
I always wondered about the shaka. I did it once and it felt super awkward and manufactured, so I never did it again. Felt it was better to just express friendliness in my natural way, which is more like a head nod and smile.