Hawaii- Done

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
" And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. "

John 1: 5 KJV

....I am goingoutside....remember to think it through...all the way...maybe 10,000 years from now?...where?

vanrysss

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 25, 2019
from Oregon, now SD
This smart health card seems anything but. You have to go to the travel site, fill out all the sh!t and then screenshot a QR code? There's no app? Monday is gonna be fun.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
This smart health card seems anything but. You have to go to the travel site, fill out all the sh!t and then screenshot a QR code? There's no app? Monday is gonna be fun.
What led you to conclude this rollout would be smooth?

Reactions: bluemarlin04

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
no, just another uber rich guy infatuated with hawaiian "culture"

Benioff was raised in a Jewish family[4][5] long established[6] in the San Francisco Bay Area.[7] He graduated from Burlingame High School in 1982.[8] Benioff received a Bachelor of Science in business administration from the University of Southern California in 1986, where he was a member of the Tau Kappa Epsilon fraternity.[9][10]

Marc is a second cousin of showrunner and television writer David Benioff. The two share a great-grandfather, Isaac, but had never met until the 2015 Game of Thrones premiere gala held in San Francisco.[11] He is married to Lynne Benioff and has two children. The family lives in San Francisco, California.[2]

• Haha
Reactions: bluemarlin04

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Anyone know anything about a Tokoro 4VC? There's one at usedsurfboards Hawaii. I know nothing about Tokoro models and it isn't on the website.

I've gone down the twin fin and 7'0 oversized boards rabbit hole the last 8 months. They are fun especially in summer time. But, somedays I just want to surf a 3 fin thruster and pretend I'm 19 again.

Reactions: Aruka and teeroi
Jun 23, 2003
North East
Anyone know anything about a Tokoro 4VC? There's one at usedsurfboards Hawaii. I know nothing about Tokoro models and it isn't on the website.

I've gone down the twin fin and 7'0 oversized boards rabbit hole the last 8 months. They are fun especially in summer time. But, somedays I just want to surf a 3 fin thruster and pretend I'm 19 again.
I have a few 4VC’s I got from Wade - they are great and predictable boards for good waves. Packs plenty of foam while remaining high performance. Probably the main NS model for pros when it gets solid.

Reactions: Aruka and teeroi