Hawaii- Done

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
To be fair- kind of a dick move to write an article about someone like that.

But also- if you screw over enough people in your business things gonna happen

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
I could write very interesting book of funky stuff done back then by many

With the right attitude its very humorous .
Yea as long as you not on the receiving end and losing out on hard earned money.

I got all sorts of stories about Hawaii and the things people do. I won’t repeat but man some of them are bad

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
This dude in the east coast showed me his Greg Griffin board.

Swore it was the best he’s ever ridden for the small conditions

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
I guess this is some of the new crew at my trails I will be riding again .

Dang they could not ride the normal climb out at the end .

A freinds house is to the right of that climb , she has a few horses - they created the first trails there 20 + years ago .

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Sign posted at the main junction requesting no videos

Everyone sees it - reads it
And not only tapes, but posts it.

Darwinism a la inversa, I tell ya!

We're all doomed!

Totally unrelated, but to the point of "our devolution"... Today returning from the store, I came across a lady in a small two door trying to run a loose dog down. Was able to pass her, cut her off from her 'intent' and give the dog wide enough birth to get out of the roadway without having to jump down the volcanoes cliff.. the other side not even a mountain goat could've got up. Lady road rages me all the way to the turn off to the town where I live, and turns off behind me. When I pull over and roll the window down to see WTF her problem was, she basically tells me she was trying to do the "right thing" by killing the stray, and thus putting it out of its misery. Small child in her child seat in back mind you. I was left unresponsive, and completely blown away. WTactualF is wrong with people these days?

:shrug::crazy2::barf:

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
was his dad a big time lifeguard/shaper too?
I have a couple countrysurfboard miniguns shaped for sunset by a shaper named hall who supposidly guarded on the northshore and elsewhere back in the day. I thought it was this hawaiian guy who used to guard whiteplains/officers in the80's 90's before Max Mederios took over the slot.

Been laid out flat since monday with severe vertigo. Seems to be a recurring issue with me these past years and I attribute it for not surfing and getting that healing saltwater stuck in my ear to clean things out. My inner ears are telling me I need some severe flushing.
Damn, that sux. I'm sorry to hear it. My wife gets it sporadically and it can make her freeze up at the weirdest, most inconvenient times. There've been many times where she'll just stop in her tracks, on the way down the rocks to the beach and I'll have to grab her board and then coax her down slowly. Once on the sand or in the water, she's fine. Cliffs, mountains, high rises etc...No f'ckn way!!! My father in law was telling us about his trip to the Grand Canyon and how truly awesome the massive canyon is. No guard rails and people tend to fall in every now and then,. She nearly passed out while sitting in a chair at just the thought of looking down the canyon. Funny thing is, she's fine on a plane. k1Z2DD4.gif