Hawaii- Done

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
You guys have made great points. I’m never going to show up and GLAMP or whatever in Hawaii. Instead I’m going to show up with a tent from Walmart and some fentanyl (and a Costco Jerry Lopez soft top) and camp wherever I damn want and sh1t wherever I want, probably on myself. You guys will then support me through aid agencies. That way I won’t be exploiting Hawaii like some haole.
You should absolutely try that and also film it

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Three Haole and a Mexican from the mainland, operating a glamping business right next to a homeless encampment of predominantly kanaka ma'oli is asking for a problem -

Did they do no research on Waimanalo, anecdotal or academic, before deciding to locate there?
My understanding is they will set you up wherever it's legal to camp on the island.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Even though I (a fat, bald mainland haole) have had only excellent times at Waimanalo Beach Park, I've always thought of it as pretty much a local spot. Prolly not the best place to set up a tourist business.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
There are likely plenty of folks in the glamping locations who will do that for free -
I know man but these saps want to pay. Nothing is stopping them from pitching a tent in the same place for free.

Reactions: JSC

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
@racer1 @youcantbeserious

What do you think of my new offering I'm calling, "Slasher services" - the full dope-fiend experience followed by desert or dinner. The target market is bored UMC haoles seeking an IRL "WestWorld" or "Walking Dead" fantasy.

Please weigh-in on this initial pricing round/working titles:

"Macrodosing microdeath." I take a lot of acid and drive through your GLAMP. $14,994.13 USD/BTC/ETH

"Amphetamine Arson" - I take amphetamines and set your car/GLAMP on fire. Served with creme brulee and champagne, ingredients for smores provided. $32,331.23 (cleanup is a bitch):

"Fentanyl crab feed" - I get loaded on fentanyl and chase you uphill with a dull machete (my wife loved this one). Hockey helmets provided. Dinner is obviously in the title. Kind of a "People of WalMart" experience ($1500)

I'm seeking investors.

• Haha
Reactions: PJ, Muscles and JSC