Hawaii- Done

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
the son has 40 something arrests???

Well I guess his dad wasn’t covering for him.
yea his son is a career criminal with a huge rap sheet and clearly struggling with something

The dad and new chief is a good fit. He graduated saint Louis and was HPD and national guard. He rose all the way to TAG and flag rank in the national guard.

Reactions: Aruka

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
yea his son is a career criminal with a huge rap sheet and clearly struggling with something

The dad and new chief is a good fit. He graduated saint Louis and was HPD and national guard. He rose all the way to TAG and flag rank in the national guard.
I felt bad for the guy in the press conference. You can't control your adult kid. It's clearly been a long running personal struggle.

He does seem like a good fit. I sure hope so, because HPD is pretty fucked up.

SurfFuerteventura

Kelly Slater status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Back on the tourism trip... have any of you Hawaiians seen Alex de la Iglesias film Veneciafrenia?

Gives a brother ideas about how to handle the excess tourism. Yes?

Check it out....

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::poke::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Waimanalo beach park.

What's the bitching about?

The 9th District Court has ruled anything goes and people are allowed to camp in public places, sidewalks, etc.

There's no such thing as vagrancy or illegal camping. :)

I'm sure the "glamping" looked a hell of a lot better - and cleaned up a hell of a lot better - than the homeless meth heads that are camped out en masse.

Last edited:

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
Three Haole and a Mexican from the mainland, operating a glamping business right next to a homeless encampment of predominantly kanaka ma'oli is asking for a problem -

Did they do no research on Waimanalo, anecdotal or academic, before deciding to locate there?

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
What's the bitching about?

The 9th District Court has ruled anything goes and people are allowed to camp in public places, sidewalks, etc.

There's no such thing as vagrancy or illegal camping. :)

I'm sure the "glamping" looked a hell of a lot better - and cleaned up a hell of a lot better - than the homeless meth heads that are camped out en masse.
Maybe it's illegal to commercialize a camping permit. Like selling tickets to a concert at your permit site? But I've been camping and had pizza delivered, so would that be similar?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
You guys have made great points. I’m never going to show up and GLAMP or whatever in Hawaii. Instead I’m going to show up with a tent from Walmart and some fentanyl (and a Costco Jerry Lopez soft top) and camp wherever I damn want and sh1t wherever I want, probably on myself. You guys will then support me through aid agencies. That way I won’t be exploiting Hawaii like some haole.

Last edited: