Hawaii- Done

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
I once surfed a point in Kailua that looked like something out of a surf video. Huge lines peeling off the point. Looked like Rincon but going left. I was in middle school and it was just me and a friend for hours. No one believes me when I tell them about it.
Or the right that was peeling and surfed for three hours while everyone else was on the other side of the fence.

YeahNo

OTF status
Jan 20, 2017
Kelly's Cove
Spent Thanksgiving on Oahu. I've never been on island this time of year and it was a blast. Lot's of aloha in the water, on the beaches, and on the trails. Too bad the day I cruised by the contest site they had called it off (Sunday), but I met Rain (sp?? Rayne?) over at the Hale'iwa Surf Shop. Super chill. Also, HoloHolo worked great in town, thanks for the heads up!

• Love
Reactions: PPK96754 and racer1

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Spent Thanksgiving on Oahu. I've never been on island this time of year and it was a blast. Lot's of aloha in the water, on the beaches, and on the trails. Too bad the day I cruised by the contest site they had called it off (Sunday), but I met Rain (sp?? Rayne?) over at the Hale'iwa Surf Shop. Super chill. Also, HoloHolo worked great in town, thanks for the heads up!
Rainos?

vanrysss

Nep status
Mar 25, 2019
Paul Lindo got hurt pretty bad out at Sunset on Friday. Was found unconscious in the water and ended up having his C4 vertebrae fractured. Did hear he went through surgery and is regaining feeling in his fingers. Here's hopes for a speedy recovery.

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
@byoda SHHHHH!!!!!!! :trout:

But, no. That spot goes off every winter and I surf it all the time. I'm talking about the spots that come alive once every few years.

Funny story. One day I was out when it was like the picture. My brother paddled into a wave and I thought he was going left. I burned him on a right and a huge lip clipped him and washed him all the way to shore. He was less than amused. lol.

byoda

OTF status
Jan 3, 2006
@byoda SHHHHH!!!!!!! :trout:

But, no. That spot goes off every winter and I surf it all the time. I'm talking about the spots that come alive once every few years.

Funny story. One day I was out when it was like the picture. My brother paddled into a wave and I thought he was going left. I burned him on a right and a huge lip clipped him and washed him all the way to shore. He was less than amused. lol.
like the left off of bird shat isle

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Paul Lindo got hurt pretty bad out at Sunset on Friday. Was found unconscious in the water and ended up having his C4 vertebrae fractured. Did hear he went through surgery and is regaining feeling in his fingers. Here's hopes for a speedy recovery.
Oh no. I know Paul. He was recovering from another injury he suffered recently. Neck problems I think. I’m glad they pulled him out of the water and he’s recovering.