Hawaii- Done

vanrysss

Nep status
Mar 25, 2019
Solid size, but wonky. Sunset is handling it but frothy crowd, lot of drop ins, and boards showing up at the beach without their owner. I think my summer shoulders and I are going pinballs.

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
  • Wow
Reactions: PJ

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Just got back from cabin camping up at Koke'e. Drove down into Waimea the other night to go get dinner and from the "Waimea side" road down, ocean lines were stacked across the board and "Infinity's" was going off.
Headed home this morning (Sat) it was smaller but there were still a lot of cars on the highway. Looked to be a West / NW swell coming early ~

Last edited:

Bud

Nep status
Apr 20, 2001
Oahu
www.808surfer.com
You guys out there tomorrow? I'm surprised how strong this one will be.
'sup brotherNeal - I ended up out at jox about noon to 3. actually was pretty good in between squalls, had some just about DOH but the current was EXTRA gnarly. good that I been working hard this year to try be in decent shape for winter, glad my paddle arms didn't let me down. my eyes though ..., almost didn't recognize kelly7873 until he was about 5 feet away. He was looking for a last one in when I paddled out

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
'sup brotherNeal - I ended up out at jox about noon to 3. actually was pretty good in between squalls, had some just about DOH but the current was EXTRA gnarly. good that I been working hard this year to try be in decent shape for winter, glad my paddle arms didn't let me down. my eyes though ..., almost didn't recognize kelly7873 until he was about 5 feet away. He was looking for a last one in when I paddled out
Haven't seen him in ages. We used to surf with him out there and Lanis. Glad you got in the water. Insanities was kind of intense this morning.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
No need too. Got access to better spots then NS.
never seen such a broad generalization go wrong :roflmao:
keep convincing yourself of having never surfed from mokuliea to kahuku, repeat it enough times and your mind will actually believe it.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
never seen such a broad generalization go wrong :roflmao:
keep convincing yourself of having never surfed from mokuliea to kahuku, repeat it enough times and your mind will actually believe it.
what you mean?

Why would I not believe it?

I spent my whole life on Oahu. I'm good.

• Sad
Reactions: LifeOnMars