Hawaii- Done

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
I'm no legend, remember the helicopter pad? I remember one crashing right at take off and being int he water for two days.
Yup! The helicopter lost power lifting out from the helipad and went down in the water just off the breakwall. No serious injuries. Surfer's from Kaisers, Rock Piles and Ala Moana ALL talked it up with the play by play vantage points from the water later in the parking lot. :roflmao:
Steve McGarrett in Hawaii 50 & Magnum P I used the heliport for filming.

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
I always knew Healey was off but I didn't realize he was this bad. Does he not have google??? Does he know what the treasury department is? How about the basics of central banking and the Federal reserve board of governors that are nominated by the President?

The worst part is a bunch of people agree with him.

EDIT: Healey's response was to an instagram post asking what do you wish they taught in high schools. lol.

Screenshot_20210904-181808.png

Last edited:

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii

steamroller

Michael Peterson status
Dec 23, 2007
48U - Green River, WY
I'm no legend, remember the helicopter pad? I remember one crashing right at take off and being int he water for two days.

i was there!...right when it happened we were paddling out and that sucker came down right near us SPLASH!...and was all beeep beeep beeping sounded like a time bomb counting down just like in the movies ....we paddled right next to it whike the pilot was unbuckling his belts

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
I always knew Healey was off but I didn't realize he was this bad. Does he not have google??? Does he know what the treasury department is? How about the basics of central banking and the Federal reserve board of governors that are nominated by the President?

The worst part is a bunch of people agree with him.

EDIT: Healey's response was to an instagram post asking what do you wish they taught in high schools. lol.

View attachment 115804
Sheeeet! 20 years banking in Maryland and California in the 80's, and 90's, and I learn "this" here from the "erBB brain trust".

Seems like this guy may just be"bohter", or whatever the flat earth poster who disappeared was named.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::shrug::socrazy::shrug:

Coocoo for cocoa puffs!

Get him an erBB login pronto! P:ROFLMAO:lease?

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Waialua

Stopped learning in the ninth grade, never worked a real job, couple decades of people fawning over you, nice house on the North Shore, nice family, surrounded by people who agree with you

Nobody's telling this guy sh!t
My friend used to be his neighbor on the hill. Said his property is really nice.

I’d imagine he does okay with his Lululemon sponsorship and other major sponsors. Prob least 100k a year which is good and gets paid to not do anything but surf.

But- hopefully he saving or finding a way to make income cause that all ends at some point and he’s only 38

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
No formal education or ever worked a real job.

Pretty much why
" No formal education " ...meaning, he never got programed by the propaganda control system.

and, " or ever worked a real job." ... and, is like saying he never bought into the idea of being worker drone for that SAME

system that is now devouring the whole earth.

If one has only been on the Inside, then that is ALL one would know about....

However if one ventures, and goes Outside then ones perspective changes things....quite a bit,

and that is an understatement.

....I am goingoutside now...spent a bit of wasted time on the Inside....so nice to be on the Outside!...

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
" No formal education " ...meaning, he never got programed by the propaganda control system.

and, " or ever worked a real job." ... and, is like saying he never bought into the idea of being worker drone for that SAME

system that is now devouring the whole earth.

If one has only been on the Inside, then that is ALL one would know about....

However if one ventures, and goes Outside then ones perspective changes things....quite a bit,

and that is an understatement.

....I am goingoutside now...spent a bit of wasted time on the Inside....so nice to be on the Outside!...
Sounds like someone never had a formal education

• Haha
Reactions: PJ

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Ok, that's fair.

But, how do you then come to the conclusion that the IRS and Central Bank are privately owned? I mean, the IRS building in DC has a gigantic engraving that says "Department of the Treasury".

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
Sounds like someone never had a formal education
Sounds like what and Insider would say...

I was Home-schooled for the first 4 years of my life...

few years later I learned how to ride waves for fun...

thankfully, never got suckered into the "formal" brainwashing you speak of.

was shown the way out, into the daylight..... Outside.

.I am goingoutside now...ever been Outside before?...might be time to think about going soon ....before the big sets show up..