Hate Crime Charges Brought Against Maui Individuals

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Isn't there any native guard/shepherd style dog breed hawaii? Were there even dogs there b4 haole came along messing things up?

Here they just let several Gran Can style Presa Canario dogs loose around town, and if they know your sent, you're good... If not, well, not so bueno actually.

Surely keeps the tourists from stopping in the towns they aren't supposed to.

I just let them answer the door, all 4 of them, at once. Keeps anyone not wanted away 100%.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Kunzelman said he thought about the gun in his belt for the 20 minutes he was being beaten.
“Do I kill these men to protect my own life? Or do I lay down my own life to allow these strangers to live?” Kunzelman said.
“I didn’t know which decision I was going to make so I was pleading with them ‘please, please, please, because I didn’t know, for their sake, how it was going to turn out,” he said.
He decided to throw the gun in the weeds nearby.
Kunzelman said Aki Jr. hit him over the head with the shovel again and he was beaten unconscious by the men.
Then, others who were nearby watched and joined.
“The whole time I was like, ‘This is what it feels like to be a victim of a hate crime and also this is what it feels like to die.’”
While he was lying there he said he felt the men go through his pockets, taking his money, phone, car keys and a 10 round magazine he had for his gun.
“The one that pulled it out of my pocket said, ‘Let’s go get his gun and we’ll kill him and his uncle with his own gun,” Kunzelman said. “The other said, ‘That’s a great idea.’”
While two of the men went to look for the gun, Kunzelman was able to grab a spare key and jump into his car.

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
They fight in super slo mo
Or the assailant was floyd mayweather, or this dude is completely full of it

"Thought about reaching for my gun, but then thought, 'no i will sacrifice my life so the community may live." Reality: I was crying and screaming for them to stop and I am lucky no one, including myself, knew how to use a gun

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"Now, where'd I put that spare car key in this house I haven't moved into yet?"

• Haha
Reactions: JDJ

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
If I'm outnumbered, got hit in the head with a shovel, my ribs fractured and on my property... I'm unloading the clip.
:roflmao: #metoo. Long before the 20 minute mark of the ass kicking. Darwinism award candidates on both sides.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
could Laird purchase, renovate, and move into that house?
How about Mark Occilupo?

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Bank repo sounds correct; OP article says foreclosure. Dunno shite about real estate though.

Edit:
I had no idea Maui was so Soviet.

Hitting people in the head with shovels because they're coming to displace you for Lebensraum is a time-honored tradition. At least Maui is truly paradisiacal. Imagine doing such in the frozen ruins of Stalingrad.
WUT?? The dude was buying a house in a free market and in an American state--not forcibly occupying Poland or Czechoslovakia. He was not a Nazi looking for Lebensraum.

People in the continental United States move from state to state, all the time. They buy houses in all such states. On a daily basis. They have a legal and constitutional right to do so. I live in Florida, as do you. Do you grab shovels and bash in the skull of every guy from up north that buys in the neighborhood? Because if you did, you would be very busy.

I get that the the locals wish to preserve their culture. My family has been in Florida since the early 1800's, and we have watched one invasion after another from everywhere into this state. I have seen high rise condos go up on my favorite beaches. I didn't care for it.

But that is life. And the justification for this criminal, thug behavior by the Hawaiians and others on this thread is messed up beyond belief.

I guarantee if a white guy had done the same to some black guy or other ethnic group, the discussion here would have been very different.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Isn't there any native guard/shepherd style dog breed hawaii? Were there even dogs there b4 haole came along messing things up?

Here they just let several Gran Can style Presa Canario dogs loose around town, and if they know your sent, you're good... If not, well, not so bueno actually.

Surely keeps the tourists from stopping in the towns they aren't supposed to.

I just let them answer the door, all 4 of them, at once. Keeps anyone not wanted away 100%.
Yeah, buy vicious dogs and let them roam so they tear into anyone who happens to pass by. Brilliant.

You should be glad you live elsewhere, because that behavior here would get your dogs euthanized and you in the klink.

Moron.

Reactions: kidfury

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
Dogs were a major food source in pre-European Hawaii, the main breed that existed then is now extinct. Hawaiian scholar Mary Kawena Pukui is said to have owned one of the last.

Seems like everybody in my town has some variety of pit bull. I have always thought a fence and two dogs is the best alarm/home security system one can buy.

• Love
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

doc_flavonoid

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 27, 2019
Yeah, buy vicious dogs and let them roam so they tear into anyone who happens to pass by. Brilliant.

You should be glad you live elsewhere, because that behavior here would get your dogs euthanized and you in the klink.

Moron.
why do think humans first brought wild dogs into their fire circles and started the slow process of domesticating them?

cancel culture weenies. so much self loathing these days in biden land...