Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Reactions: Waterlogged05

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Of course the guy didnt want trouble and he didn't deserve that.

That being said- got to use your brain.

I wouldn't go buy property in the barrio and move in.

So... the "darkies" shouldn't move into the suburbs, because of the color of their skin?

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
It's hilarious that we have 100 years of housing discrimination in this country but as soon as a white human moves in to a neighborhood society has relegated to brown humans and receives backlash it's like WHY CAN'T PEOPLE LIVE WHERE THEY WANT TO LIVE
Because that sort of segregationist housing has been shunned for-oh- fifty plus years?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
They like white lady's product?

White women are less threatening than men?

The Chistains are Hawaians?
Well, the whole premise here is
a) the locals are native Hawaiian people who despise haoles and whose families have lived on that exact plot of land for eons
b) haoles that attempt to put any sort of roots in the area are removed by method of fear or force
c) this all goes back to the occupation of the Hawaiian islands by white people who destroyed the culture of the locals.

Note how the woman in the video screams "This is not the United States!!!"

I would think those who are interested in preserving Hawaiian culture and despise the occupiers would not allow a church...instead they would burn that motherf*cker down.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
It's hilarious that we have 100 years of housing discrimination in this country but as soon as a white human moves in to a neighborhood society has relegated to brown humans and receives backlash it's like WHY CAN'T PEOPLE LIVE WHERE THEY WANT TO LIVE
did someone say that on this thread ?

who was it ? i must’ve missed it. was it a few people ? i got the impression that there wasn’t much sympathy for the white dwid...

but it doesn’t say much that the five or six cretins (they couldn’t round up a dozen more?) had to use a shovel on the sissy. not enough “manly” fists/feet there ?

dug the 100 years of housing discrimination
reference though. righteous! rice dug it too.

congrats on figuring out a nice spot you could fit into though!

:shaka:

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
I think its fairly easy to see that sometimes people dont fit in and you need to use some common sense.

Reactions: donuts

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
did someone say that on this thread ?

who was it ? i must’ve missed it. was it a few people ? i got the impression that there wasn’t much sympathy for the white dwid...

but it doesn’t say much that the five or six cretins (they couldn’t round up a dozen more?) had to use a shovel on the sissy. not enough “manly” fists/feet there ?

dug the 100 years of housing discrimination
reference though. righteous! rice dug it too.

congrats on figuring out a nice spot you could fit into though!

:shaka:
Yeah, they're idiots.

It's kind of like how you can't hold a woman responsible for her sexual assault, even if she was walking naked through a party with a bunch of coked out bikers who then sexually assault her. The bikers are still obviously scumbag rapists but lady? That was dumb.

Also everyone in this forum wishes they could kill tech bros on Wavestorms but we're all too soft to do it

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Well, the whole premise here is
a) the locals are native Hawaiian people who despise haoles and whose families have lived on that exact plot of land for eons
b) haoles that attempt to put any sort of roots in the area are removed by method of fear or force
c) this all goes back to the occupation of the Hawaiian islands by white people who destroyed the culture of the locals.

Note how the woman in the video screams "This is not the United States!!!"

I would think those who are interested in preserving Hawaiian culture and despise the occupiers would not allow a church...instead they would burn that motherf*cker down.
So you are looking for consistency in their tribalism?