Hate Crime Charges Brought Against Maui Individuals

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
:roflmao:

You are one dumb mother fvcker.

Don't get a Malinois by the way.

You'd never be able to handle it.

You need to actually know something about dogs, which clearly you do not. Having a dog with an IQ higher than the owner is problematic.

If you try the leg thing, video it please. :roflmao:
You're a pitbull owner?

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
:roflmao:

You are one dumb mother fvcker.

Don't get a Malinois by the way.

You'd never be able to handle it.

You need to actually know something about dogs, which clearly you do not. Having a dog with an IQ higher than the owner is problematic.

If you try the leg thing, video it please. :roflmao:
malinois have the most "drive" of all the working line shepherds. they are everything that uncle said, but they need a job and dont make good "pets".

if you dont understand what drive means in these dogs you arent ready for one.

we have ddr (look them up). basically a larger, slightly less drivey version of the belgian. love him but man, he is a lot of dog.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Scares the poop out of you seeing a dog coming at you doing 35 mph and hits you like a bus trying to take your armm off in a
I had a dog come at me in a village in Vietnam and the speed that it moved blew me away.

Looking at the dog just sitting there, I would have thought, I'll mess that thing up.

When when it rushed me, I realized what it would do is bite and retreat.

And I would have been too slow to react.

It didn't bite me.

It backed off at the last second.

So I was okay,
If anyone was worried about what happened. . . . :dancing:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You're a pitbull owner?
You're a pitbull owner?
1776D4CB-17D7-45C0-B433-558708E5205E.jpeg
Only because he can’t have one of these. afoaf asked me how we tied the fella up? Very carefully.

Your doggie isn’t gonna out run homie after he’d cleaned the lagoon of anything edible. It’s amazing how fast they are on dry land. In the water olvídate.

He was humanly relocated to a lagoon 15 clicks up the Or so I was told.

Can we get back to shovels as a weapon of choice? I am the proud owner of seven shovels, different shapes and sizes. Good for cutting the heads off of snakes but for a armed nitwit that threw away his weapon, el moko probably could have done the same damage with a broomstick. If he really wanted to put the hapless haole down a pickaxe is mo effective in close contact. Messy too.

The haoles should have offered to pay protection. That’s what people do here in his situation.

Reactions: PRCD

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Homies asked for kahlua pig, Spam and poi for 50 year lease agreement

Newbie couldn't comply

Head banging ensued ......... :trout:
Where’s the pictures of you when you were a film star running the invaders off with a club? Bummer Jimmy is holding. :poke: Your work isn’t done.:shameonyou:

Von Meister got shown aloha on arrival to Maui.

Be good and you’re good?

Maybe.

Fosho be a dickhead and learn about local customs. Same same here. Big difference between vacation and relocation.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Red Lee vs. Black Lee? Brown Lee vs. White Lee? Nothing about surfing here in this thread?

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Where’s the pictures of you when you were a film star running the invaders off with a club? Bummer Jimmy is holding. :poke: Your work isn’t done.:shameonyou:

Von Meister got shown aloha on arrival to Maui.

Be good and you’re goo

Maybe.

Fosho be a dickhead and learn about local customs. Same same here. Big difference between vacation and relocation.
Dispatched, the drunken sailor on the beach but his fellow buccaneers went for the Christians gizzard and a bar b q ~ 1st up with a fly swatter on the church roof. Didn't help. Fell through (on cue) and collected tree-fifty. ;)
church fire HAWAII.JPG

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I've been living in the hood for the past 4-5 months and have had numerous encounters with pitbulls that were running around the neighborhood loose. First time, one got through the fence and tried to latch onto my dog. It got her neck but I kicked the absolute sh!t out of it, and it split. All those goal kicks I had to take finally came in handy.

I've had to break a beer bottle in another dogs face, and mace a different one two times to get them to f()ck off. Last time I had a problem, two came up at me, snapping at my pant legs and wouldn't back down until some bystander construction worker came at them with a shovel.

People still fight them where I live, and obviously keep them for protection. Not a fan.
Sounds like you live in a pretty sketch neighborhood.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
So why are U so bent. Going intos Da heart of Homies, and expecding??? My buddy Ray....

Ray Navarro. A big Turtle geating eaten by a Tigershark Tatt. The Turtle was Beega. Turtle Boy. 100% Meskin. But he was 100% good. I have surfed for a couple mo dozen years tham him. He was Laird's friend. Couldn't catch a wave if you paid for it.

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Neighborhood? What's that?

We just got asfalted after 16 years here ruining the car's suspension out front of our home.

3000+ goats in town.

>300 people.

Neighborhood? :roflmao:

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
It's all good in my opinion.

If you are Hoele. If you surf, You own your place at the food trough.

Same here in Monterey Bay.

You own your own place at the food trough.

Your skillset. A lot of skinny n!ggers.

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Surfing has helped warm me to the local population.

When I arrived here, only one guy in town boogie boarded. He came down the cliff one day to see the huge waves on the West coast. His parents, upon hearing his plans, took his boogie board and fins before he went down. Turms out, he pulls up to the lookout spot just as i chuck over the ledge of the biggest Left i still to this day have ever surfed. (2-3 years before broke my back on North shore) Made the drop, got shacked backside, spit out like a ragdoll on the sand. Homie just starts screaming jumping and waving his arms. Next thing my nephew bags the first one of the next set, follows my lead to the beach.

Ever since then, town folk think I am crazy and keep their distance.

Found this out from my nextdoor neighbor when I asked him.if he wanted to go to the beach with us and he asked if I was crazy. Asked him ehy he'd say that, and he yarned off the story above.

Respect among locals is a "funny" thing sometimes.

Reactions: Leaverite