Has anyone bought/used The Squatty Potty?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
casa_mugrienta said:
Big_Ups said:
JEwing said:
[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/Cs51N2V72fY[/video]
Dang, she's got one heck of a youtube channel. Half chubbed after a few vids. :dancing:

Well...if you like watching women breastfeed their 4 year old and other bodily fluids, have at it!
Fkn hippies

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I like to sit in a deep squat like that when I'm just chilling at the beach or in line at Disneyland.

I find it very comfortable.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
afoaf said:
I like to sit in a deep squat like that when I'm just chilling checking the gutter for cigarette butts while waiting for the bus

I find it very comfortable.
fxd

hgsouth

OTF status
Apr 15, 2006
Don't get the 9" one unless you have one of those super high handicap toilets. :mad:

Signed, person who made the wrong size choice.

Professor_Chaos

Nep status
Jun 20, 2005
they're eye opening, that's for sure. once i tried it i was hooked on the effectiveness.

but, instead of dropping the $40 on one, two wooden blocks about the size of a brick are better IMHO - you can move them around, flip them on different sides for different heights and... approaches. when you get one of the pre-cast plastic molds, it doesn't have much range. and $40? please.

i find the need to adjust from time to time - and you can slip the blocks away after use so it doesn't sit there and dominate your bathroom landscape.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
the janitor said:
nice, maybe we can get physix to start making traction pads for the wood blocks :hat:
Just got off the phone with Griffin, he's making me a G10 Squatty Potty as we speak. It'll match my G10 sawhorses perfectly :hat: :beer: