Has anybody completed this amazing quiz?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
What are people who code this website or Google ads thinking? :unsure:

That somebody will buy whatever they're selling?

If anything, I will make sure I never click on it, as long as I'm alive.

I'm trying to make sense of this marketing tactic where the ad renders the website unusable on the phone AND would make people never come back or buy your product.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

FF

9ACA304D-2A1A-44CD-8E2E-86222E2305E2.png

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Only happens on your iPhone right? It is annoying.

For some reason, if you hold your phone the other way (horizontal) it doesn't load. At least it doesn't on mine.

It seriously makes this place almost unusable with an iPhone.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
I can't remember who it was, but they pointed out if you click the AA symbol on the left side of the address bar and then select "request desktop website" you won't get served the crappy mobile takeover ads

However, I'd like to point out that you were the one trash talking our State's literacy rates. Not everyone has access to the resources The State provides to the inhabitants at Pelican Bay, so I'm guessing Emperor Newsom is helping to ease you off of your recidivist path

• Haha
Reactions: GWS_2

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I can't remember who it was, but they pointed out if you click the AA symbol on the left side of the address bar and then select "request desktop website" you won't get served the crappy mobile takeover ads
That actually worked. (y)

And I'm sure R32 was the forgotten last man. He's probably quietly collecting all the revenue and laundering it through his bitcoin investments. :ban:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
That actually worked. (y)

And I'm sure R32 was the forgotten last man. He's probably quietly collecting all the revenue and laundering it through his bitcoin investments. :ban:
I knew there was something sinister about why r32 hasn’t fixed this. :ban: