Harris and Joe creating "Unity" !!

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
There was an ABC headline that said "58% say Biden Admin responsible for unifying country". When you read the story only 29% of respondents said the country was unifying and of those 29%..... 58% of them credited Biden admin.:roflmao:

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Poverty leads to poverty. Hard to break that cycle no matter your skin color.
So you believe it's no harder for black/brown than it is for white?

Mere ethnicity shouldn't be a factor in applying for a job or loan, how you're treated in the medical system or the justice system, or how you're treated by law enforcement, and you apparently don't think it is, right?

Last edited:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
So you believe it's no harder for black/brown than it is for white?

Mere ethnicity shouldn't be a factor in applying for a job or loan, how you're treated in the medical system or the justice system, or how you're treated by law enforcement, and you apparently don't think it is, right?
The wealthiest and smartest guy I know came to this country from India in grade school. Dark skinned, with a funny last name and parents that spoke broken English. His parent's came here with next to nothing. How did this guy become a multi-multi-multi millionaire in his 40s? His parents worked their fukking asses off. They didn't wallow in self pity. They didn't play the victim. They didn't play the blame game. They just worked their asses off. Their kids worked their asses off too. Those kids weren't idle causing trouble and didn't place their hopes in bouncing a ball around trying for a 1 in a million shot at making a dime playing a stupid game. Nope those kids were working their asses off in the family business and then working their asses off on their school work. From there he went off to college with self discipline that his parents had taught him. Graduated at the top of his class at UCLA Medical. Now he's one of the top doctors in my region and is an owner in a huge medical practice that employs hundreds of people.

Poverty leads to poverty.......but it doesn't have to. What other country does it better where people can start with nothing, barely speak the language, work hard and make a good living for themselves and then have their children become very wealthy in a single generation. Think about it.

Mere ethnicity my ass.

Don't even try to claim that people from India or Korea don't experience racism here in America. Quite frankly a lot of that racism is directed at them from American people of color. How is it that people from those cultures can come here and achieve success within a generation while other American subcultures wallow in poverty generation after generation?

Wake up. If you sabotage your own future and if you sabotage your children's future, generation after generation, there reaches a point where you have nobody to blame but yourself.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
The wealthiest and smartest guy I know came to this country from India in grade school. Dark skinned, with a funny last name and parents that spoke broken English. His parent's came here with next to nothing. How did this guy become a multi-multi-multi millionaire in his 40s? His parents worked their fukking asses off. They didn't wallow in self pity. They didn't play the victim. They didn't play the blame game. They just worked their asses off. Their kids worked their asses off too. Those kids weren't idle causing trouble and didn't place their hopes in bouncing a ball around trying for a 1 in a million shot at making a dime playing a stupid game. Nope those kids were working their asses off in the family business and then working their asses off on their school work. From there he went off to college with self discipline that his parents had taught him. Graduated at the top of his class at UCLA Medical. Now he's one of the top doctors in my region and is an owner in a huge medical practice that employs hundreds of people.

Poverty leads to poverty.......but it doesn't have to. What other country does it better where people can start with nothing, barely speak the language, work hard and make a good living for themselves and then have their children become very wealthy in a single generation. Think about it.

Mere ethnicity my ass.

Don't even try to claim that people from India or Korea don't experience racism here in America. Quite frankly a lot of that racism is directed at them from American people of color. How is it that people from those cultures can come here and achieve success within a generation while other American subcultures wallow in poverty generation after generation?

Wake up. If you sabotage your own future and if you sabotage your children's future, generation after generation, there reaches a point where you have nobody to blame but yourself.
You didn't agree or disagree with what I was asking.

Systemic racism doesn't mean that minorities or anyone else can't get ahead by "working their fukking asses off" or whatever.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Self imposed barriers are the hardest to overcome. Labels and the blame game won't help anyone out of poverty.
You still didn't agree or disagree so I'll go ahead and assume you agree that mere ethnicity is a factor in the things I mentioned. Congratulations, your BLM membership card is in the mail!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The system is designed to benefit people who already have resources.

Like me.

Thanks mom and dad for dying at the top of the market and giving me all that free money!

Give me that sweet compounding interest, baby!

It's hard to makes something from nothing.

Reactions: enframed