Hard Hitting Journalism In The Biden / Harris Era

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
▪ Faced questions about claims that he was a legitimate candidate for the 2020 Paralympic Games. Cawthorn has suggested so more than once, including telling a Christian podcast host that “I had an opportunity for the Paralympics for track and field.” This is not accurate, as The Nation reported, and it’s an insult to the Paralympic athletes who invest their time and effort to compete at an elite level.

Read more here: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/editorials/article248826769.html#storylink=cpy

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
BIDEN finally breaks down and visits a remote Native American reservation.
With news crews following him around as they tour the place, the President asks the Indian Chief if there was anything they needed.

"Well," says the chief, "We have three very important needs. First, we have a medical clinic but no doctor to man it."
Biden whips out his cell phone, dials a number, talks to somebody for two minutes and then hangs up. "I've pulled some strings. Your doctor will arrive in a few days. Now what was the second problem?"

"We have no way to get clean water. The local mining operation has poisoned the water our people have been drinking for thousands of years. We've been flying bottled water in, and it's terribly expensive."
Once again, Biden dials a number, yells into cell the phone for a few minutes, and then hangs up. "The mine has been shut down, and the owner is being billed for setting up a purification plant for your people. Now what was that third problem?

The chief looks at him and says, "We have no cell phone reception up here!"

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
BIDEN finally breaks down and visits a remote Native American reservation.
With news crews following him around as they tour the place, the President asks the Indian Chief if there was anything they needed.

"Well," says the chief, "We have three very important needs. First, we have a medical clinic but no doctor to man it."
Biden whips out his cell phone, dials a number, talks to somebody for two minutes and then hangs up. "I've pulled some strings. Your doctor will arrive in a few days. Now what was the second problem?"

"We have no way to get clean water. The local mining operation has poisoned the water our people have been drinking for thousands of years. We've been flying bottled water in, and it's terribly expensive."
Once again, Biden dials a number, yells into cell the phone for a few minutes, and then hangs up. "The mine has been shut down, and the owner is being billed for setting up a purification plant for your people. Now what was that third problem?

The chief looks at him and says, "We have no cell phone reception up here!"
We'll known Uncle Joe has arrived when the number of his fact-checkers exceeds Donnie BooBoo's

Reactions: john4surf

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Will the likes of CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS and NYT ever do hard hitting journalism of the Biden / Harris Administration or will it be a never ending stream of fluff pieces and covering up for them?

Will these networks have to be dragged kicking and screaming into reporting anything negative about the new administration or will they continue to feverishly report every conspiracy theory, un-confirmed and un-named sources they can find? Will the media omit reporting of positive news in favor of bullshit conspiracies and attacks from the opposing party?

Time will tell but I think we all know the answer.
remember when GrossBlob thought the press would only write fluff pieces about Biden?