Happy Romans 1 Month!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Straight .......Jesus did not merely die so that we could live. That's what soldiers do. Jesus died in your place. He died instead of you .....and me and anyone who believes in him.
But he didn't really die.

Pretend death is for kooks.

His super natural super dad is just a sadist.

You are a sucker or a coward for bending the knee to him.

Blake puts it smartly.

Tyger Tyger, burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies.
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand, dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder, & what art,
Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart began to beat.
What dread hand? & what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain,
In what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil? what dread grasp.
Dare its deadly terrors clasp?

When the stars threw down their spears
And water'd heaven with their tears:
Did he smile his work to see?
Did he who made the Lamb make thee?

Tyger Tyger burning bright,
In the forests of the night:
What immortal hand or eye,
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Which way, Western man?
-----
or
-----

“Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it." - Jesus (Matthew 7:13)

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
All Christian pop songs are about the unconditional love of an alpha male father figure.

I was listening in my car thinking, someone did feel loved by daddy growing up. JFC.
That’s cause real men love jeebus!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I saw the one in the first half. The ad seemed fine if a misallocation of a gabillion dollars. Not sure what was ultra cringe about it especially by religion standards. Dhimmis gonna dhimmi.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
shoots...if only someone could quote some bible verses for us that would help us explain why buying ad space at the super bowl was thee christian thing to do

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
shoots...if only someone could quote some bible verses for us that would help us explain why buying ad space at the super bowl was thee christian thing to do
You've made OUTSTANDING strides as a sports fan in harboring a blanket hatred for Philadelphia. We'll move on to Boston and Dallas in time.

But do you not think that was Christian? You think pre-Gutenberg multi-level marketers didn't think of that???

“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you.”