Happy Birthday Brukuns!

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Thanks you my friends. I had a very pleasant day and I'm so glad for that. Managed to squeeze in some breakfast with my mom before a meeting. My sister managed to drop by too before hitting the road. After work I went to an excellent Pizzaria I used to go to a lot when I was a kid (1900 is the name). Had some Chopp with my mom and ate some amazing pizza. Kid was awesome the entire day, got a bunch of hugs... Now I'm smoking a joint a friend gifted me, and drinking some Lagunitas on my new Stanley pint... it's so hot today that beer would warm up in a minute without it. And that's it. Too hot for whisky but who knows, unlike me, the night is young.

Cheers!
1702687229610.png

1702687272405.png

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
RHappy Rbirthday (that’s “happy birthday” in Portuguese)
Share pictures of your cake with three or four candles randomly poked near the center
RThanks Rfor Rthinking Rof Rme (if you have a hard time understanding this there's always google.translate)

No cake this time man, family kinda in mourning. but the guys at the Padaria I went for breakfast were kind enough to give me this:

1702735350959.png

And the Pizzaria blokes at night gave me this, so that kinda does it.

1702735516285.png

The night didn't end before a little sip of a delicious Balblair 15... but damn it's way too hot for this. It's either beer or Margaritas!!

Off to the pool with the kid now, see ya!