Happy 2024!

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
1704172774435.png

Along with trying to live my life even more like how Japanese corporations are run, my other New Year’s resolution is going to be taking better care of myself, trying harder to eat a balanced diet and following a rigorous exercise routine along with really focusing on better skincare.

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'm going to put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. My goal is to be able to do a thousand. After I remove the ice pack, I plan on using a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I will use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I will try and leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I will always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol from now on, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Last edited:

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'm going to put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. My goal is to be able to do a thousand. After I remove the ice pack, I plan on using a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I will use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I will try and leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I will always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol from now on, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
1704218899584.png

Reactions: Chocki