HANDS OFF MY BOARDBAG, FREAK!!

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
“ In the cringeworthy Yahoo Life story, Brinton says, “I work on nuclear waste management where transparency, honesty, and trust building are so critical.” But I guess not revealing they are in trouble for felony theft isn’t worth mentioning. In the most painful moment, the host, Brittany Jones Cooper, says, “Sam, I want to thank you for joining us, for showing up so authentically.” “

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It's funny how the same people who filled their diapers over this, don't think that Trump bragging about grabbing non-consenting pussies tells us something about his "mental health and character".

Not only that but the "locker room talk" is what elected him.

Not to mention all the other sexual degenerates, who keep getting support from the church ladies on the right.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
If they stole this bag they should face the consequences, that’s the easy part.

That said something seems odd here. If you had your luggage stolen or lost at the airport how much investigating would you expect to actually happen to resolve it? Reading the article it seems like quite a bit of resources were devoted to this investigation claiming investigators saw them using the luggage on multiple occasions in Sept & October.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The funniest thing is he's stealing designer bags

Could he just try and be a little less cliche?

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It's funny how the same people who filled their diapers over this, don't think that Trump bragging about grabbing non-consenting pussies tells us something about his "mental health and character".

Not only that but the "locker room talk" is what elected him.

Not to mention all the other sexual degenerates, who keep getting support from the church ladies on the right.
You hanging onto the grab em by the pussy thing is such a perfect example of how you hear something, don't understand the context at all, and harp on it for years and years until it creates its own truth in your head

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You hanging onto the grab em by the pussy thing is such a perfect example of how you hear something, don't understand the context at all, and harp on it for years and years until it creates its own truth in your head
Oh the CoNtExT! :roflmao:

You've been supporting the most despicable degenerates but THIS is where you draw the line - a luggage thief.

Just because you don't like other people choices.

Petty little manlet.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
it’s o.k. for fecalface and skully to lust after a pair of spike-heeled manolo blahniks, but if they stole them, would they deserve a vigorous beating/ruff rogering in public...?

or would we give them an erbb nitwit/degenerate pass...?

:ban::ban:

you two sleazeballs need to post up your luggage pics !