Halloween with the Gromsdads

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the walk street people here get so uppity because most of the families that show up to trick or treat here are definitely not from this town....but it is a good place to get the job done with high density rows you can just farm up and down all night long.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
  • Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I remember Halloween being epic when I was a kid. The streets were no joke like the scene in ET. Kids with costumes everywhere, bags overflowing with candy. Last few years we’ve had almost no trick or treaters come to our door. To the point where I stopped buying candy cause I know I’ll eat all the leftovers. I think people are scared these days and only take their kids to sanctioned functions.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
manhattan and hermosa go off....walk streets are usually pumping

a few blocks over there is a house that always has one of those taco guys setup with a griddle on the sidewalk just pumping out tacos all night....tons of dads just lingering

I like all the slooty mums you see walking around tipsy!

yay for slooty mums!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
manhattan and hermosa go off....walk streets are usually pumping

a few blocks over there is a house that always has one of those taco guys setup with a griddle on the sidewalk just pumping out tacos all night....tons of dads just lingering

I like all the slooty mums you see walking around tipsy!

yay for slooty mums!
Big ups to houses that give out jello shots to adults

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
TGI Fridays was/is the worst of the worst corporate restaurant chains. I worked there briefly as a bartender in the 80s. Made us take a lie detector test to get hired. Questions about drug use thieving. Once hired low and behold everyone is on coke. They made us cheer and amp up before every shift like a football game.
FYI lie detector tests don’t work for sh!t.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
what does that even mean?

my parents hood used to go off - full on brawls, fireworks, party time x1000 and then little kids gragged around by the parents in the thick of it. now its crickets - maybe a handfull of kids cruising around.

A sunny halloween with palm trees is just weird.

It's like going to california and seeing lawn santa clauses wearing Hawaiian shirts.

sh!t just doesn't make sense.

It should be brisk, chilly, piles of leaves everywhere and you should be drinking apple cider with a cinnamon stick in it.

Also, did anyone ever search 1920s halloween costumes? sh!t is pure nightmare fuel.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
A sunny halloween with palm trees is just weird.

It's like going to california and seeing lawn santa clauses wearing Hawaiian shirts.

sh!t just doesn't make sense.

It should be brisk, chilly, piles of leaves everywhere and you should be drinking apple cider with a cinnamon stick in it.

Also, did anyone ever search 1920s halloween costumes? sh!t is pure nightmare fuel.

Ok, that last pic looks totally doable